01-♥️Their First Meet♥️

Hello My Beautiful Ladies👋🥰

Here's first chapter of my first book🤌♥️

Let's start today's chapter👇

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I was waiting for kiara in the club for the last 20 minutes. She is one and only best friend .   Today is her birthday and you know what she is late . How can she be late when it's her birthday oh my god this girl .

Then I opened my phone and there was news "𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 , I𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞"?

What the actual fuck this is news channel or their personal news channel?

A girl shouted my name and I know who is she not other than my dumbo well she is looking dammn fucking hot , she is wearing black bodycon dress which is showing her perfect curves of body , her hair brownish colour .

"Adarika you come? , " She said while coming closer to me.

"No I didn't , here my ghost is standing in front of you" I said in sarcastic tone while showing fake anger because I can't be angry with her she is my everything .

"Sorry Ika , I was just confused about the two dresses which I should wear ,"She said while making a puppy face.

"I can't believe you are 25 now kia ," I said rolling my eyes.

"Let's enjoy naa please," She said.

"Ohk but i won't drink ," I said.

"Oh come on Ika today you have to please for me," She said while making puppy eyes.

She knows my weakness I can't deny her when she makes puppy eyes .

"Ohk fine but only one glass," I said.

We drank together , danced together for sometime but then suddenly my phone rang

"Hello," I said.

"Hello Mam , Here is an urgent case in hospital , a child came with his bodyguard , he is having high fever but he is not listening to anyone and running here and there," He said in one breath.

"Ok I am coming , just distract his mind before Ivcome," I said.

I love children that's why I choose to be a doctor of
children means child specialist , I love my profession .

"Kia , I am going to the hospital there is an urgent case text me after you reach your home safely," I said.

"Ohk take care Ika," She said .

I reached the hospital and saw a child running here and there and our nurse running behind her with an injection.

She saw me and came towards me and said

"Mam please handle this child I can't do anymore,"She said while painting.

"Ohk let me see," I said.

I went towards him , he was staring at me like he was trying to read my face , he was so cute.

"Hye baby ,"I said.

He didn't say anything , he was just staring at my face .

"Ahmm baby do you want to eat chocolate?" I said.

He shook his head negative. He is weird I mean , I handled many cases but he is not like that .

"And why you don't want to baby," I said.