chapter 1

Lan family one of the richest businessman in China mostly known for their famous richness,lavish life, famous kids, together they are just power, no one can beat them, always on top. Don't like to loose.
    From their birth, every child achieved every thing. Along with being top in every field they were equally spoiled kids, drinks, parties, girls, clubbing ,mafia world, life was super cool.
    Every rich person from China wanted to make relations with them. Every girl wanted to be with those brothers but they only used them for fun. But they didn't knew their destiny was already written somewhere else,blossoming, blooming like flowers in one cute village 💕
    One morning in dinning  hall lan elder was was waiting for their kids for breakfast,  even if they spoiled kids for outsiders they knew to respect their family elders especially their grandparents uncle and parents.  As they reached their grandfather told them they got invitation from their childhood friend for their grandchild wedding so they all have to leave there work aside n get ready for trip. Firstly all were shocked but no one has guts to reject their grandparents order , as they all can see how there grandfather was excited to meet his friend. So as order there journey started.
     Once they reached village all were surprised to see beauty of village, waterfall, scenery, hills ,as they reached their bungalow, all tired and rested eating.
      Next morning as decided everyone headed to grandpa's friends house, once they reached the address they were mesmerized seeing villa of there grandpa's friend. They thought knowing the village it might be regular house or small bungalow, but it was huge villa. There grandpa's friend and all family were smiling waiting for there welcoming, family was much bigger than Lans. Both grandpa's huggingly welcome each other's even their wives, lanzhan grandpa's friends has three kids ,so as usual there family also big, all brought them house, in drawing room all seated lanzhan father n mother met everyone, now it was time for grandchildren introduction, all alpha met everyone but while introduction six omega's came smilingly shouting chitchatting from outside, they had their shopping bags with them. All lan alphas were starring at them seeing their beauty, they all were lanzhan's grandpa's friends grandchildren, all those omega's didn't show any interest in those alphas like usually how other omega's in city use to show them. All talked them n went to their rooms ,alphas were shocked n been upset for there treatment as entire world want to interact with them,spend time with them but these omega's ignored them. So there interest increased more.
      During dinner time also everyone seated on dinning table no any omega shown such interest as those alphas use to get from others, lan got happily served by Singhaniya's, that too soo many delicious foods 😋, lan brothers instead of food they only interest was seeing omega's,  those omega's were not like others, lan elders were impressed by their behaviors, they were so delicate with there interaction, all smiles beautifully, the way they carrying there decent outfits, respecting elders, everything was catching their eyes, those omega's were equally educated n helping there family businesses, Lans were shocked knowing there abilities, Singhaniyas were excited for there elder grandchild who was alpha n also there adopted grandchild whose one hand wasn't working but who was life of entire family, not for once they ever remembered he was adopted, alpha named vivaan was equally talented n worked so hard to make his family business successful even if having disability never disappointed his family, he too loves his family, his omega brothers n sisters are his life.
      Vivaan also got equally lovable partner with God's grace,she was another businessman daughter who always craved for family love ❤️  so it was destined
      Once dinner finished after some more chit chat Lans return there house, all alphas were already thinking about those omega's there looks there nature 😀

Let's see wat happen next .....