Elsa Goes From Good To Bad

One there were 2 little girls and there names were Elsa and Anna. Elsa had special powers which were Ice and Snow. And there parents were the King and Queen. One day the King and Queen were going on a boat. And there was a very bad storm. And a wave came up and sunk the whole ship and killed the King and Queen.

Then 3 years later had passed and Elsa was now Queen Elsa and Anna was now Princess Anna. And Anna had met a Prince named Hans. And later Anna asked Queen Elsa if her Anna and Hans could get married. And Elsa said you asked for my blessing but the answer is No. And that is when Anna took Elsa's glove. And Elsa Said Give me back my glove but Anna said No. Then Anna said Why do you shut people out why do you shut the world out what are you so afraid of. And that was when Elsa took her hand with no glove and out came her Ice powers.

After that she ran out of the castle. And went a cross the water leaving Ice covering the whole sea. Then she went to the North Mountain and there she built a beautiful Castle made out of Ice. And then Anna went after Elsa and then that was when Anna met Kristoff. Then Anna heard Kristoff say something about the North Mountain. And that was when Anna had a idea. Kristoff was at the store for Carrots, Rope, and a Puck Axe. And it came to total of 40.

But Kristoff said No No it should only be 10. But then Kristoff got kicked out of the store. Then Anna payed for the Boots, the Dress, the Carrots, the Rope, and the Pick Axe. Then she went to the cabin next to the store and said Take me up to the North Mountain. And Kristoff did take Anna to the North Mountain.

Then they met Olaf the Snowman that Anna and Elsa built when they were kids. And when they met Olaf he said Hi i'm Olaf and I like warm hugs. Then after that they kept on heading to the North Mountain. And when they got to the North Mountain. Anna told Kristoff and Olaf to stay outside while she goes and talks to Elsa.

And when Anna saw Elsa she had changed her hair her dress and her shoes. She was now Evil Elsa. And Elsa said to Anna to Go back home. But Anna said No. And then Elsa went upstairs and so did Anna and that was when Elsa struck Anna in her heart. Then Olaf and Kristoff came in and took Anna back home to Arendell.

Because only true love can save Anna. And Anna said No Elsa I am staying here with you. And said No you aren't. And that was when Elsa made a giant Snow Monster. And threw Anna, Olaf, and Kristoff out of the Ice Castle.

And then Anna threw a snowball at the Snow Monster. And then the Snow Monster chased Anna, and Kristoff. And that was when the Snow Monster said AND DON' COME BACK. And Anna said We won't. Then when they fell into the snow Kristoff noticed that Anna's hair was turning like Elsa's hair. That was because Elsa froze Anna's heart.

So Kristoff took Anna to his friends the love experts. And Kristoff's Grand Poppy said Anna your life is in great danger Elsa has struck you in your heart. And you have a frozen heart. Then Kristoff said Grand Poppy can you fix it. And Grand Poppy said If it was the head then yes but the heart No. The only way to cure a frozen heart is an act of true loves kiss.

So Anna said Kristoff we have to go back to Arendell. Then Olaf said Lets go kiss Hans then he said Who is this Hans. At Elsa's I cd Castle Hans and a few others went to go get Queen Elsa. And the 2 men that looked at each other went to Elsa and they tried to kill her then Elsa almost killed the 2 men. But that was when Hans saw the man with the bow try to shoot Elsa.

So Hans ran over took his hand and pointed the bow up and shot the chandler. And then Elsa ran dodging the chandler. But then tripped and fell. Then when Elsa woke up she had her hands locked up and she was at the prison at the Castle. Elsa said You have to tell them to let me go. And Hans said I will try.

Then that was when Kristoff came with Anna to the castle. Then Kristoff said Make sure she is safe and make sure you find Hans as quickly as possible. When they found Hans Anna said Hans you have to kiss me. And Hans said can you give us a few minutes and everyone in that room left. Anna said Hans you have to kiss me Elsa froze my heart and only a true act of love can save me. Hans was about to kiss her but then Hans said If only there was someone out there who really did love you.

Then Anna said Wait What. That was when Hans put out the fire and the candles. Anna said Hans stop. Then Hans left the room and locked the doors. Then went to the room where are the others were and Hans said Anna is dead I was about to kiss her but then she died right in my arms. Then they said what shall we do now. And Hans said We will charge Elsa to Death. Then Elsa's cuffs around her whole hands had Ice on them.

So she pulled and pulled and then broke them off and escaped out on the lake looking for somewhere to go. And then that was when Olaf came to the rescue for Anna and Olaf said What happened to the kiss. And Anna said Hans is gonna kill Elsa I have to save her. Then Olaf made a fire for Anna. then the window blew opened and Olaf saw Kristoff.

Then Anna went out the window with Olaf. And Anna went towards Kristoff. Elsa couldn't find anywhere to go and then Hans found Elsa. And Elsa said Just please stay away and take care of my sister. Then Hans said Your sister is dead she came back freezing cold and her hair was white and she said that you froze her heart. The Hans said Elsa your sister is dead because of you. Then Elsa fell to the ground crying. Then everything had stopped. That was when Anna saw Kristoff and Kristoff saw Anna.

And Anna saw Elsa and Hans. Kristoff started running towards Anna. But the Anna ran towards Elsa and ran right in front of Hans sword and Anna froze. When her fingertip froze and Hans sword had touched Anna's Fingertip. Han had flew backwards and that was when Elsa noticed Anna. When she froze Elsa got up and hugged Anna and then Anna thawed.

And that was when Elsa could get rid of all the snow and bring Summer. And Anna said I know you could do it Elsa. And that was when they Elsa could bring Winter whenever people wanted snow and ice. And at the end when Kristiff's sled burned. And Anna said I will get a new sled and everything that was in it. She showed him his new sled. And Kristoff said I could kiss you right now. After that Anna kissed Kristoff on the cheek and said you may and that was when. Kristoff kissed Anna on the lips.

And They Lived Happily Ever After. The End
To see the video you will need YouTube go and get YouTube. For my video that is for this story.Look up Elsa, Jack Frost, Merida, and Sandman.