Chapter 16 | kyu?

Akshara, with the help of abhimanyu came downstairs. She was confused when she saw all the goenka's in the living room instead of the dinner table.

She slowly took the last steps and got downstairs. "Akshu-" Mimi slowly whispered, akshara frowned in confusion. "Akshu- humne tumhare sath boh-" Mimi was cut off by a raged akshara hand gesture.

Akshara held up her hand, "bohot waqt ho Chuka jab sahara chaiye tha toh muh pher ke baithe the" Akshara said looking the other way.

Suddenly she felt a hand touching her feet, she quickly looked and saw Mimi and Manish. She quickly stepped away, "ye- kya kar rahe?" Akshara asked with worry.

"Maafi jo humhe pheli hai mang leni chahiye." This time Manish spoke. Akshara being the soft hearted girl she was, quickly changed her expression to her loving and caring expression.

"Nahi- nahi mat kijiye." Akshara said still not making eye contact with them. "Ghar ki Laxmi wapas aaye hai toh to kyu na kare?" Mimi spoke and signaled the servant and he immediately a arti ki thali.

(Thali - a plate full of worship things. Things such as flowers, candles etc.)

"Wapas nahi aaye ho. Laya Gaya hai." Akshara quickly corrected, while Mimi frowned. Akshara looked over to kairav and Aarohi who just hung their heads.

"Kyu kiya? Agar sahi se kehe de the toh shayad aa bhi jati.." Akshara walked over to the guilty and whispered but loud enough for them to hear. "Mei aagay- akshu?" A shocked voice called out, akshara turned back and saw vansh.

Her eyes softened, she heard from a friend that vansh, along with kairav was also trying to find evidence that she wasn't dead. Also, vansh was Singhania by blood so why wouldn't she amend relationship with him?

Vansh came running towards her dropping his bags and luggage on the floor. Akshara quickly responded back by hugging him tightly, "mujhe pata tha- ki tu Zinda Hain" Vansh said with tears welled in his eyes.

Akshara smiled, "apko kisi aur milwa thi hu" Akshara said wiping away his tears. Akshara held his hand and showed him towards ruhi's room.

Ruhi, muskan & abhir were sound asleep. "Ye-" Vansh asked, "Mera beta." Akshara said with a sigh. Vansh was shocked, and had the same question like others. Who's the father?

But he didn't ask because he knew when the right time would come Akshara herself would explain this. "Bilkul Teri tarah dekhta hai" Vansh said lovingly, looking at abhir.

Akshara smiled, "bhaiya, aap kese hain?" Akshara asked, Vansh was looking a little dull but when he saw akshara his mood automatically got uplifted. "Mein acha hu, aur meri behen badi ho gayi mujhse khudko chupane lagi hai." Vansh said putting his hand on Akshara's head.

"Mein achi hu" Akshara answered, "dekh bacha, bhale hi tujhse saalo baad mil Raha hu par abhi bhi tujhe jhoot bolna nahi aata." Vansh laughed.

While Akshara smiled also amazed how vansh knew her very well, no offence to her own brother but she just loved vansh as he was just cool with everything.

"Waise sab kaise hai?" Akshara said to change the topic, "ache hai, yaad karte hai tujhe. Aur Aaj kal mein bhi wahi rehta hu" Vansh answered, karthik and naira were pretty much the only reasons that he stayed in the goenka villa and after it was his only cousins 'Kairav, Akshara, Aarohi' mostly akshara as she reminded him of naira.

"Naksh mama bohot yaad karte hai tujhe." Vansh said. "Mein bhi." Akshara  replied with a sad smile. "Tu itne saalo se kaha thi... Kamas Kam tu Singhania house toh aajati" Vansh said with concern.

"Bas jee Rahi thi." Akshara said looking down with a sad smile. "Chalo mujhe chhodo aapka batao koi girlfriend bani?" Akshara again changed the topic, she always avoided talking about herself or bringing unnecessary/ necessary attention to her.

Vansh got flustered, "ek pasand toh hai- par pata nahi." Vansh said while smiling like a kid. Akshara knew this smile, this was the smile her father used to make when he was around sirat, this was the her abhimanyu used to give her whenever they talked.

"Mmh toh matlab bhabhi kab aayegi?" Akshara teased vansh like the old times. "Kya hum join kar sakt?" Aarohi and Kairav said knocking on the open door. Akshara smiled visibly vanished. "kya hua akshu?" Vansh said looking back and forth between the trio.

•••

It was around 7, when akshara came out of the shower. She was kind of missing the smell of her old room, kinda missing her old life. Akshara smiled sadly.

Her hair was still dripping water when there was a knock, "aa jaye" Akshara said while putting her clothes back in the suitcase, her flight was tonight.

It opened and it was abhimanyu, akshara instantly had a smile on her face. Abhimanyu entered the room to inform and remind about the flight but was flabbergasted at the sight of her.

She was looking like a godness, straight from heaven. Water dripping from the ends of her hair, she was wearing a pink suit. With the lightest make up.

She also had a smile, which abhimanyu made a halt on his face. Ms Singhania had a smile looking at his face, and it's the most thing ever. "Ye band kyu ho Raha"Akshara whispered to herself but abhimanyu heard it.

"Tumhe nahi ready hona? Ya packing?" Akshara said trying to zip her suitcase. Abhimanyu walked over to akshara, near her face right beside the suitcase. "Mein nahi aaraha." Abhimanyu answered in a low-voice and slowly zipped the suitcase.

Akshara lost words seeing him close up again. The third time she was seeing him closing up, but she was somewhere the same girl who used to be a fangirl and simp over her own husband.

But then the situation registered to her, "kyu?- matlab kyu?" Akshara changed her tone. "Mujhe kuch kaam hai." Abhimanyu answered, he couldn't bring himself to tell the real words.

•••

Hello everyone! Sorry for the short chapter but I tried btw should I include Singhania too????

Thanks for voting!

[!not edited!]
WORDS ; 1020