♟️seven | Tristan

♟️Moth to a Flame
by Swedish House Mafia ft. The Weeknd

Aella Wells Diamantini is a sin created by the very hands of the fallen angel Lucifer to torment my life, and the worse of all sins

Aella Wells Diamantini is a sin created by the very hands of the fallen angel Lucifer to torment my life, and the worse of all sins. I knew that from the very moment my eyes first landed on her, and all I met in those dark emerald eyes was anger and defiance, before I had even known who she was. And when I did learn who she bloody was, I knew that the mission of her very existence was to clash against mine.

When I first met her, it was on a international winter teen competition that happened in New York City, on December 10th of 2021, the first one post COVID-19, when I was 16 and she was 15 years old, in which I was participating together with the hockey team of my private school in England, after we passed through the nationals and classified to the international competition that gathered teens of all over the world. My father, Damien, had travelled to Malta with my step-mother, Juliette Wells, who he had married back when I was 10, and who's been an amazing mother to me ever since.

She, on the other hand, was competing as a figure skater, a gold medalist who had even been part of the Olympics, and had been taking all the competitions she had taken part on since she was 6 years old, by a storm. I had never seen or heard about her before, since I had never been a follower of figure skaters, but the coach made us watch all of the competitions that took place. However, most of my teammates knew who she was.

Aella Diamantini, the "Diamond of the Ice", she looked different from all of the other competitors, the second she skated into the ice with the majesty of a swan, her fiery red hair half loose in a way it would float to her face, and in a navy blue attire on her white metallic blue skates with white silk lace, all the oxygen in the entire arena was sucked by her, and everyone watched her as if enchanted by a siren. She owned the ice, her emotions were contained and nearly frozen like the atmosphere she was in, there was no smile on her full round lips, she looked... lethal like the sharp blades of her skates.

When she was done, all the little emotions she showed were drained from her face and she looked determined, deadly, heartless as she bowed to the judges in respect, like a Princess would a King. But when her eyes skated up, they stopped on me, as if she knew I was there, and her eyes darkened in the rawest form of hatred I had ever seen in my entire life, she glared at me as if she thought my very existence was a plague. As soon as the anger bloomed, it vanished as she stared at the judges again, as they evaluated her stellar performance.

As she was leaving the ice, her eyes met mine again and she scowled in disgust, before getting off and going to a tall men with wavy fiery red hair and two kids, and though the men didn't hug her, the kids did, and only then, did she seemed to soften and smile. Her smile was playful, full of mischief, and just knew, in that right bloody moment, that if the bane of my existence were to exist somewhere in the world, it would have been her. That she meant destruction, and to a destructive person, that felt dangerous.