Prologue

One day Jane came too late to her flight...she didn't know that this oversleeping would change her life forever.

The young lady rushes through the check-in and runs to the gate.Her breath is heavy and her heels click on the airport floor....she needs to go to St. Tropez for holidays!
But she already is seeing that she'll miss the flight and her hard earned money is thrown out the window!

Suddenly a handsome tall man appears and she runs right into him.
Jane squeezes her eyes together and holds her breath as she thinks she is going to fall and hurt herself...

The Gentleman saves her from falling ...he is very strong and has a very expensive manly scent..
He looks at her beautiful face with big eyes but her eyes are still closed....

Suddenly the mysterious man clears his throat and asks :' Are you alright, madam?'

Jane knows his voice but doesn't know who she is exactly held by....he has a posh British accent....and a deep husky voice....

She carefully opens her eyes and directly recognises the handsome King of England !!!

The woman doesn't know what to say or do....she simply answers ....'Yes .....I am awfully sorry!'

'No worries, I shouldn't have been standing around here like that....Madam...... ?', The King gently sets her on her feet again holding her hand.

Jane nervously whispers and flinches away her hand from his..., 'My name is Jane....'

Charles smirks at her:' Well, you might know who I am ?'

After that, she nods eagerly while the head of the UK admires her outfit that compliments her curves...
She wears a white blouse...the first two buttons ...opened...a black, tight skirt fits her perky butt perfectly and her tights and heels match to all her rather delicate outfit.....

'Well, you may call me ... only.... Charles..., I am sick of always being 'The King' and not Charles..... Not even my siblings call me Charles', he smiles sadly...

Jane looks at him with compassion filled eyes her heart telling her to do how he asked her to...
She smiles :' Alright, Charles.'...

They smile at eachother feeling a kind of electricity in between them ...

The woman looks at the time and notices she has missed her flight...

Charles can tell something is wrong...:' Where did you have to go?'

She sighs:' St. Tropez.....my first holiday alone.....away from all work and stress....'

The King's face lights up :' What a coincidence....I also need to get there.....'
Jane smiles sadly...'It is okay I will stay here now!'

Charles takes her hand as she turns....'Jane , please come with me!'

He holds her hand tightly looking at her with those ice blue angel eyes ..
...The young monarch is incredibly handsome... in a navy blue tuxedo and black patent leather shoes..in addition to that he wears a matching white dress shirt with a tie and golden cufflinks.
Charles wears a matching Cartier leather strap watch on his left wrist.

Her eyes travel to his nose tip and then to his soft pink lips, as the colour says....they look soft......
His signet ring on his left pinky buries in her skin and she just follows him ... simply listening to her heart....to follow the man she has been having a crush on since she was an adolescent....