Chapter 9- Ordinary Day

TERRENCE'S POV

I stared at her face until her face turned scarlet red. Her eyes were so hypnotizing keeping me stared for her for minutes. I lowered my eyes and saw her rosy pink lips as she bit her lower lips. 

"Hugasan mo na ang pinggan!"

Sigaw ko sa kanya ng malapitan.

"Paano ako makakahugas eh nakatung-tong ka sa akin!"

"Tung-tong agad? Ikaw ha, Sumbung kita kay Kuya! Tahahaha"

Tumayo ako at tawa nalang ng tawa papuntang kusina.

"I hate you Terrence Lee! Grrrrrrrr!"

Sigaw niya.

SRSLY? Ganon ba siya kagalit sa akin? I was just teasing her and want to feel comfortable with her para kahit papano hindi ako mahihirapan mag-adjust. TSS.

Well, she obeyed me when I told her to wash the dishes.

"Mauuna na akong maligo!"

Sigaw ko sa kanya.

"BILISAN MO HA! Madali nalang akong matapos dito!"

Reklamo niya.

Pagkatapos kong maligo at magbihis ay umupo muna ako sa sala at nanood ng TV.

Tagal namang maligo ng babaeng yun! Nagswi-swimming ba yun?

Narinig kong nakalabas na siya sa CR at dumiretso sa kwarto niya. 

I hesitated to look at her, baka pagkamalan pa akong bastos kaya I pretend I didn't here anything.

I forgot to put my History book in my bag so I hurriedly went upstairs and get my book from my room.

My new room was quite fine. It was really fascinating how it was filled with a galaxy themed ceiling.

Kuya Jeremy said this was his old room and he never used it after their Mom died. Instead, he used the master bedroom beside his room.

After I got my book, I hurriedly ran downstairs. 

"Mabuti naman at nandito ka na! Ang tagal mong magbihis nauna pa ako sayo"

Reklamo ng Tuta.

ARE EFFIN KIDDING ME? This girl is waaaaaaaay out of herself. TSS.

"So, saan ang sakayan dito?"

I asked her while holding the  two straps of my backpack.

She pointed out where it is and to my surprise it was a long way to walk. We have to walk into the main gate of the subdivision to ride a jeepney.

"Ang layo naman!"

Reklamo ko.

"Masanay kana!"

Sabi niya