(Req)💜 Soulmates🧬(🍋)

Tysm for this request!!!🔥 Despite the pain it caused me

Guys.... I'm using the word member. I am not saying dck or cck. I'm not. AND I AM NOT SAYING PP.

(Listen, I love you all, but that was so painful. It's been so long since I've wrote any type of smut. 😭)

Warning: Lemon/Smut

⊱─━━━━⊱༻●༺⊰━━━━─⊰

       Donnie felt the soft breeze blow at his mask and through his fingers as he read an article on his gauntlet. It was discussing a topic that involved a sudden phenomenon, reports said that there had been a enormous spread of attraction erupting in young adults from 20-30.

       The turtle only rolled his eyes as he read the different experiences that went with the statement. It was such a stupid concept that it almost made him laugh. But part of him felt funny.

       Donnie was on patrol with his brothers, they were on the roof of a museum, scanning the surrounding space. Donnie's scanners had picked up high frequencies around this specific area, so they went to check it out.

       The turtle had been previously reading the article back at the lair, but put it aside for later. He had only now just pulled it up once more.

       Many people who were interviewed for this article claimed to have felt a weird burst of emotion all at once when seeing a specific person. Almost always a stranger. It sounded like love at first sight. They also swore they could see a dim red string wrapping around their wrist, and connecting to the being that had been causing them such immense emotion.

       Now, Donnie would have found this to be completely ridiculous, and just straight Bs.... But, he found a newspaper in the underworld explaining the exact same scenario. Some of it talked about cross species as well, I.e; Humans and Yokai.

       The idea sent shivers down Donnies spine.

   Remember that part about being on patrol with his brothers? Funny thing, It was actually only Donnie and Raph out on the patrol. When Leo found out about the article, he ran straight to señior Hueso's restaurant, which seemed odd. But to be fair, it was Leo. What wasn't weird when it came to him?

       Donnie finished reading the article and closed it. Raph, who had been leaning over his shoulder to read with him, was now scanning the area surrounding the building. Donnie could admit, he himself started feeling odd sensations lately. But he only pushed it down.

       It had been a few days since the last time the foot and his brothers fought, and there was one specific new addition to the crew that Donnie couldn't keep his mind off. He only heard about them so far. The foot called them their "new recruit,„ which Donnie wasn't at all threatened by. The foot were complete idiots, there was no way they could make anything remotely dangerous, let alone recruit anyone worth his or his brothers time.