i. CALLING FROM THE SKY

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘. 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐌, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒.
________

||ॐ श्री गणेशाय नमः||
 ᴏᴍ ꜱʜʀᴇᴇ ɢᴀɴᴇꜱʜᴀʏ ɴᴀᴍᴀʜ :

__________

𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘

"There was a calling from the sky when it roared...The Gods had proclaimed the fate of the Kings that day...and the monsters rejoiced amongst themselves...", the Godsman murmured under his breath, all old and pale and succumbed deeply in his sickness - lying on his deathbed, surrounded by his family and the clergy - waiting for death to come. The clergymen had their heads bowed down, as the women of the family muffled their sobs with their 'palla' [puh/laah]. Thunderstorms and rainfire, the whole city was burning, blissfully accursed in flames.

The Godsman, shivering in pain, tilted his head towards the broken window, gazing at the dome of the Temple of Eternity, which was all destructed due the wrath of fire. "But little did the monsters know...", he whispered feverishly, and the people looked at him, holding back their grieving tears of defeat and helplessness - And yet again he continued,"...The calling from the sky wasn't for the Kings, but for them...". He cried in pain, losing air as he gasped between his last breaths.

"Soldiers marching on the clothed corpses
Of tyranny and destruction,
blood soaked in rainfire
Screams of agony, cries of rage,
Bloodshed burnt in hatred
And he just stared silently at his burning village, gazing into
That violent night, with his wrath-filled vengeful Golden eyes."

"

A child, crimson clothed and bruised, stumbled across the streets of Mathura, the Land of Thunder --- carrying his young and barely-born sister in his arms. Blood streamed down her little forehead, agonizing and torment, as she shrieked and wailed in pain. The child looked down at her, with his eyes all red, rage-filled tears rolling down his cheeks. "A little longer Shakti...", he murmured, stuttering between his words as he ran as fast as he could. "Just hold a little bit longer..."