× 1 ×

A U T H O R

"Kim Taehyung" her ears straightened, as soon as she heard this name being called on the speaker. He is here? But why? She saw Taehyung going to the counter and receiving something. He turned around, and saw her already gawking at him. Caught in 4K! He smirked at her, and she turned away.

"Hope he doesn't come towards me" she prayed in her mind, silently sipping the coffee, she had ordered and tried walking away after getting up from the chair. "Jisoo" he said with a very seductive voice. "Been too long, since we met. Isn't it?" he sat on the chair, opposite to her. He forwarded his plate towards her, "Have it! I know that, Mexican Tacos are your favorite".

"I hate it!"

"You're lying!"

"Why will I?"

"Then have it!"

"I hate it! I said already!"

"I know. You hate me, not the Tacos!"

"Shut up!"

"Not until you finish this"

"Taehyung it's enough!" she was much rude to him, this time.

"We haven't... I mean, you haven't started yet" he smirked making her more furious.

"Stop it. Or you'll be killed by Ronan!"

"Oh. Yeah right? You are married now and have a legal husband!"

"Hmm..."

"But still, your name doesn't sound good"

"That's my wish, I'll keep any name I want"

"But don't you think, a pretty lady should also have a pretty name?"

"It's not always like beauty with brain!"

"You are describing yourself so perfectly?" he leaned on the table and checked her out secretly.

Jisoo stood up from the chair, but stood idle when she saw Ronan, her husband! "Who are you?" he asked Taehyung. "Not at all a waste person in her life" Taehyung said nonchalantly and stood up. "Whom are you calling a waste person here?" Ronan got furious.

"Mind if I say the truth?" Taehyung looked back at Jisoo, who was fidgeting her nails. "Sure" Ronan said. "You! You are such of a waste in her life!" Taehyung spatted and walked away. "WTF Jisoo! What did he mean?" Ronan saw her kind off scared.

"I really don't know Ronan"

"I'm a waste in your life? Like for God's sake?"

"No baby. It's not like..."

SLAP!

Jisoo was dumbfounded when Ronan slapped her, that too in front of everyone in the cafe! "Ronan. Listen..." he didn't allow her to speak, but held her hand and walked out of the cafe. "We're going home! You can go to your company tomorrow" he ordered and sat in the car.

"Get in!" he signalled for her to sit in the car. "I won't!" Jisoo was done with this man. "The fu*king moment you slapped me, you lost all the rights to order me!" Jisoo is a business woman, and being a CEO of a self built company, and getting slapped in front of everyone, just made her feel shit.

"Fine. Your wish!" Ronan said. "Now go and fu*k another wh*re, like you did prior you met Taehyung!" Jisoo stomped her feet. Ronan got out from the car and tried coming near to Jisoo, but soon he was blocked by a tall, black-haired, person. A man!

"Who gave the rights to slap her?" Taehyung! The very freakin' Taehyung is protecting her!! "I'm her husband and will have the right to slap her!" Ronan said, still trying to see Jisoo behind Taehyung. Taehyung held Jisoo's hand and pulled her in front of Ronan. "Slap him!" Taehyung said.

"I- I..." Jisoo was not able to speak or respond to him. "Slap him. I said!" Taehyung said more sternly this time.
Slap! Jisoo slapped Ronan! "How dare you to slap me?" Ronan who thought that Taehyung was just saying this for fun, was shocked to the core.

"Isn't she your wife?" Taehyung tried tp calm his rage, when Ronan held Taehyung's collar. "When you are her husband and can slap her, then she is your wife and she can slap you too!" Taehyung wiggled his collar away fron Ronan's grip.

X X X

Ash,
So yeah. This took me eternity to write in the middle of my busiest schedule ever! But I didn't wanted to bring you all down, so UPDATED!! Ignore the mistakes please!

So Taehyung has not yet fallen for Jisoo, but as a concern only, he spoke like that. Hehe.

Signing off,
Ash 💙