CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN

ARSENIO'S POV

As soon as I showed Clara to her room, I went into mine and took a shower.

Few minutes later, the door of my room opened and I was about to flip out on the person who entered my room without knocking when I saw the same Blondie I took from a club a few days ago.

"What the fuck are you doing here!!!! Who let you into my house!!!?" I yelled.

"Shhhh don't yell baby...I came here for you." She said as she removed her jacket.

She was wearing red sexy lingerie and the sight of her made my dick twitch.

"I am here to take care of you baby and if you want me to leave, you can just say so."

As much as I hated my privacy being invaded, I just couldn't say no to a good fuck.

I pulled her in for a long and punishing kiss as I pushed her on the bed and went straight to business.

She felt so good on my dick and just when I was about to hit my climax, I looked back and saw Clara staring at me looking so flushed.

"What the fuck are you doing there??!!!!!" I yelled in anger.

"Who is that baby??" Blondie asked.

Clara did something I never expected and that was running away.

I thought she was going to start pleading for mercy or for invading my privacy but the bitch ran.

I stood up immediately and dressed up.

"Dress up and leave." I said as I walked to Clara's room.

I twisted the doorknob but the door was locked from inside making me boil in anger.

After several attempts to get inside including threatening her, Irene walked in and when she asked what Clara did for me to get so mad at her, I couldn't tell her the reason and so I walked away.

I entered my room and started smashing what I could see in sight.

The look on her eyes as soon as she saw me was something I couldn't get out of my head.

She had this longing in her eyes and it felt like she wanted to be touched.

What frustrated me most was that I didn't know how long she stood by the door watching.

I needed to talk to her and that too as soon as possible.

My phone suddenly started ringing and I picked it up.

"What!!!!???" I said.

"I am so sorry to disturb you boss but I have news." Sergio said.

"What news??"

"Don Rio's men are out for you because you killed two of his people."

"And so??" I asked.

I wasn't scared or threatened by Don Rio even as my nemesis.

I was ready to fight and do whatever I could to get what was mine.

"I know that in cases like this, we wait for them to attack but remember boss that there is someone new in the house....if they know about it, she could be a target but if you don't mind, then we wait."

"No Sergio....she is my house keeper now and same with Irene...they are under my care and no harm is to come to them." I said.

"Then what do we do boss??"

"Where are you??" I asked.

"Just arrived at a phone shop."

"leave that....it can be sorted later but first,Arrange my chopper...we are flying to London as soon as possible." I said.

"Noted Boss." he said as he hung up the call.

I wasn't ready to risk the safety of the people living in my house.

If I left the house, information would get out that I left and they would come find me.

I arranged a few of my things and as soon as Sergio informed me that my chopper was ready, I took along with me Richard and Azel but left Alexander to look after Irene and Clara.

Alexander was the strongest and smartest of all my men and so Irene and Clara were in good hands should something happen.

A few hours after my men and I arrived at my London paint house, Sergio informed me that we were surrounded.

I took out my gun and Sergio, Richard and Azel surrounded me with theirs.

As soon as they burst in, bullets started flying everywhere as I was able to gun down two men.

We were able to take down almost all of them but I didn't realize that one was hiding behind me.

As soon as he shot me on my shoulder, Richard shot him dead.

I dropped my gun as I grunted in pain.

"Boss, we need to go to a hospital right now ..you are losing blood." Sergio said.

"No....I am good."I said but as the pain hit me, I moaned loudly in pain.

"Are you sure we shouldn't get you treated at the hospital??? You look like you are in a lot of pain, boss."Richard added.

"Ho detto che sto maledettamente bene(I said I am fucking fine)!!! Just get me my first aid kit." I said.

They got it for me as I carefully removed the bullet.

The only reason I didn't pass out afterwards was because I was used to getting shot.

After I finished dressing the wounds, I took some painkillers and went to bed while my men stayed awake to guard the house.

We stayed in London for two days and on the third day, after taking my painkillers as usual at night, I fell deep asleep.

.

.

.

WARNING ⚠️

MILD RATED CONTENT

The room suddenly became dark and Someone opened the door and walked in.

"Who is it??" I asked.

The person kept mute but climbed my bed and got closer to me.

"Don't say anything and just enjoy my touch." She said.

The voice sounded very much like Clara's.

She moved her hand up my thighs and unzipped my pants.

"What are you doing Clara??" I asked.

"Making you feel good." She said as her hand suddenly gripped my dick.

"Fuck!!!" I cursed out loud.

She moved her hand up and down my dick slowly and it drove me wild.

"Yes, just like that!! Fuck!!!" I moaned out.

She increased the pace as I breathed hard grunting and moaning out in pleasure.

Just when I was about to hit my climax, she removed her hand.

"Why did you do that!!!" I cried out in frustration.

"Because you have been a bad boy." She said she suddenly started laughing.

.

.

.

I opened my eyes as I panted looking around.

I looked at my pants and could see the bulge in it.

I couldn't take it anymore....I wanted Clara and I wanted her in my bed as soon as possible.

"Sergio!!!!!" I called.

"Yes boss??" He said as he ran into my room.

"We leave for Italy in a few minutes."

What do you lovelies think about this chapter 😉

Better still, what are your expectations of the next chapter??🤔

Don't forget to like, share and comment 🌹♥️