Is this really happening?

The smell of alcohol and smoke filled the air of the packed club. Loud chatter, yells, and music rang in your ears. The flashing neon lights were giving you a headache. Some people were in the pit. One of them ran right into you slurring words you couldn't even understand. You pushed them away. At that moment, a fist fight broke out right in front of you.

You couldn't take it anymore and needed a breath of fresh air. Signaling over to your best friend Riley, you told her that you would be outside. She smiled and put a thumbs up in the air while continuing to dance in the crowd. Tonight was Riley's 21st Birthday party, me along with a few other of her friends got invited out to the chameleon club so I caved and went...now I'm regretting it.

You headed outside and the smell of the rain on the pavement was refreshing. It was drizzling and a bit chilly out so you got under a canopy around the side of the building near a dumpster. Putting your back up against the brick wall, you let out a deep sigh and closed your eyes. Hearing the muffled sounds of the music pulsating though the building as you focused on your steady breathing.

"Rough night huh?" You heard a voice across from you.

You glanced over and saw a mysterious sexy looking man. He was wearing black pants with a studded belt, a black button up short sleeved shirt with a couple of punk rock patches ironed on it, he had black and white high top Converse shoes on. His arms were covered in unique and vibrant tattoos. His eyes were a bright green and his hair was jet black and messy, He was absolutely breathtaking.

"This isn't my usual Saturday night." You chuckled. "I don't do clubs or bars much....I'm actually just here for my friends." you replied. Trying not to slur your words because some of the alcohol you drank prior was kicking in.

He smiled a soft and friendly smile. "I'm here for my friends too, They're inside getting shitfaced."

His eyes met yours as he glanced over at you.
Observing you from where he was. He was so fucking hot.

"I fucking love your tattoos! I have a fair amount myself, yours are definitely cooler than mine though. I like your piercings too, i used to have my nose pierced but i took it out a time long ago." He laughed and smiled.

"Thanks! Aw no way I bet it looked so fucking good! I love piercings! And as far as your tattoos I highly doubt that, guess you'll just have to show me them sometime." I winked at him playfully, he smiled back to me and chuckled.

"You want this beer?" He asked as he walked towards you while extending his arm offering you the extra beer he had in his hand. "Or um, better yet, can I get you a drink you would like?"

"Nah I'm okay...thank you." You politely declined. Stepping back and almost tripping.

"Whoa, careful!" he said putting his arms out to catch you if you had tripped. He got a bit wet from the rain.

"Too much to drink?" He asked chuckling. Running his hand through his gorgeous hair.

"I'm honestly such a lightweight, I usually don't even drink alcohol, it's my friends birthday tonight so I figured I mine as well." you said giggling. You were pretty embarrassed and tucked your loose hair behind your ear.

His green eyes were mesmerizing. He backed away a bit and took out joint from his pants pocket and lit it. A cloud of smoke surrounding him.
"Oh shit sorry."He said. "I can step away so you're not around the smoke."

"You're fine" You said smiling. "I smoke all the time."

"You want a hit?" He asked.

"I could definitely use a hit." You said.

"Are you from around here?" He asked handing you the joint.

"Thanks!" You said while taking the joint from his hand.