03-♥️Wedding functions♥️

Hello My Beautiful Ladies👋🥰

Let's start today's chapter👇

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥ R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I put rian down and greeted everyone.

"She is our daughter , Adarika," My father said. His mother patted seat beside her indicating me to seat there . I sat beside her with a bright smile.

"What do you do Adarika beta?" His mother asked me.

"I am a doctor ( child specialist) aunty ji," I said.

"Don't call me aunty , call me maa from today," She said.

I nodded .

"He is our son Rudra," She said.

"Hey," He said.

"Hello," I said.

They started discussing marriage preparation and I can say that rudra is not happy like me but then why did he agree?

I think he is also forced for this marriage like me but will this marriage work when he loves someone else and I also don't want to tie in this marriage.

"We should start all the preparations from today, Tomorrow we should meet our pandit ji (priest) for fixing the wedding date ,"His mother said.

"Yehh that will be a great idea,"My mother replied.

"So We all will go then tomorrow to the temple as I want to do puja also," His mother said.

"Ji jarur," My father said.

Then I excused myself and went inside my house to help servants for serving lunch. We went outside and served food to everyone. Rian was playing but his father called him and said to eat .

My eyes went to Rian's father , he was wearing Black suit and pant . He was looking so handsome , his jawline was sharp as a knife and eyes like an ocean in which anyone can lose .

Hey wait wait am I checking out him ?

You stupid Ada! He is your brother-in-law for god sake stop .

After lunch everyone started talking about wedding preparations . Feeling out of world I excused myself and called my elder brother Rayan Singhania , CEO of Singhania enterprises . He didn't pick the call first, Maybe busy in his meetings. I am missing him so much .We hadn't met for a year , He went new york for his company project . I am glad that I have a brother like him who always supports me and cares for me so much .

Everyone left after sometime and I also left for the hospital again . After an exhausted day I drove to my house and directly went in my room because I didn't want to listen about anything now , they will definitely call me and start talking about my wedding which I didn't want to listen.

I called my pill of happiness Kia .

"Hieeeeeeeeeee," I said.

"𝑻𝒖 𝒋𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒎𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒈𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒉𝒊 𝒈𝒂𝒊 𝒌𝒂𝒉𝒊𝒏?" She taunted me and why won't she I didn't call nor texted her from yesterday night.

(Are you alive , I thought you died)

"Hehehe so funny kia , I want to tell you something Important," I emphasize the word important as she won't take me seriously.

"What?" She asked.

"My parents fixed my marriage," I said suddenly. First there was silence for 30 seconds so I checked if she was on call or not but then she replied.