CHAPTER TWELVE

Warning ⚠️
Strong language used.

CLARA'S POV

"Did you have a nice bath Clara??" Arsenio asked with a smirk on his face.

I looked at the only means of escape I had which was the door but it was locked.

"Oh I locked the door sweetheart...just like you did a few days ago and also I sent Irene on an errand and there is no one to save your ass today." He said.

I clutched the towel around my body so tight as I gulped in fear.

"H...h..ho...how....d...did...y..you..get in??" I asked, stuttering.

"You seem to be forgetting one thing Clara."

"What is that???" I asked nervously.

"This is my house and I have the keys to each and every room here."

"What are you going to do to me??" I asked.

"Oh sweetheart, why are you scared??? Did you do something wrong??"

I knew he was messing with me and it would be unwise of me to be petty at the moment.

"Yes I did sir." I said as I bowed my head.

"Wow....meraviglioso( wonderful)." He said as he laughed.

"please, don't hurt me.....I know I wasn't supposed to see what I saw a few days ago and I know I wasn't supposed to run and lock you out sir but I didn't know what to do...or how to react...it wasn't Intentional so please spare me sir." I said as tears slipped down my face.

He stood up from the bed and walked towards me slowly.

He raised his hand and I thought he was going to hit me so I covered my face.

" I am not going to hit you Clara." He said.

I raised my head and looked into his eyes.

It was then I realized he had the most beautiful enticing eyes I had ever seen.

"Clara." He whispered as his gaze never left mine.

I wasn't in control of my emotions at that moment.

I just wanted to touch him...I wanted his embrace and warmth.

I raised my hand and was about to touch his face when he caught my hand.

"What are you doing??" He asked in almost a whisper.

"I don't know sir." I said.

"Mi stai facendo impazzire Clara(you are driving me crazy Clara)." He said as he breathed hard.

"I don't understand what you said."

"Fuck it!!!" He said as he smashed his lips to mine.

It was my first kiss and I didn't know how to react to it.

He noticed I wasn't moving and he removed his lips from mine.

"I am sorry...it's just that I've never kissed anyone before." I said nervously.

"What????"

"Yeah...that was my first kiss." I said.

"Wait, are you a virgin???" He asked.

"Y...y..yes...I am." I said In almost a whisper.

"Fuck!!!!!!" He cursed as he ran his hand through his head repeatedly.

"What did I say wrong??" I asked in worry and confusion.

"Stay the hell away from me!!! Am I clear??" He yelled.

"But what did I do sir??" I asked in confusion as tears gathered in my eyes.

"Just stay the fuck off my path." He said as he opened the door and walked away.

I sat down on the floor in confusion as tears slipped down my face.

Once again, I was an object of rejection.

ARSENIO'S POV

As soon as I arrived in Italy, I went straight home and was eager to see Clara.

After using a spare key to gain access into her room, I waited patiently for her to come out of the bathroom.

When she walked her, I couldn't help but admire her petite body wrapped around with a towel.

She clinged onto it like her life depended on it and just the sight of her made my dick twitch.

She wasn't the most attractive girl I ever met as she had some bruised marks around her body but something about her drove me crazy.

I couldn't hold back as I kissed her but I noticed she didn't kiss me back.

"I am sorry...it's just that I've never kissed anyone before." she said.

I couldn't believe it...it just couldn't be true.

If this was indeed her first kiss then she was a virgin.

"Wait, are you a virgin??" I asked as I prayed silently for her answer to be no.

As soon as she said she was, I cursed out loud.

History was about to repeat itself and the last thing I was going to do was allow it to happen.

I told her to stay away from me as I walked out of the door in anger and frustration.

I wanted her...I wanted to feel her and know how I would feel when I'm inside of her but I just couldn't risk it again.

I was still as hard as a rock and then I pulled off my clothes and decided to take a cold shower.

As I switched on the shower and got under it, my mind wandered to the scene I witnessed a while ago.

The way Clara walked out of the bathroom, her body, her eyes showing that wanted me as much as I did...the kiss was the final straw.

Her lips were so soft that I wanted to bite it.

I wanted to know how those lips of hers would feel around my dick.

Instead of the cold shower to help me, it got worse because of what I was thinking about.

The kiss kept replaying over and over in my head and I hated it.

I groaned out in frustration because I was helpless.

After spending almost ten minutes in the shower, I managed to calm myself down and I tied a towel around my waist and walked out of the room.

I picked up my phone from the bed and dialed Sergio's contact.

"Hello boss?? Is there a problem??" He asked.

" No...I want to say you can proceed in getting the phone now." I said.

Just before he could respond, my door opened and Clara walked in.

"I will call you back, Sergio." I said as I hung up the call.

I didn't understand if Clara was just stubborn or dumb.

"What in the fuck's name does stay away from me don't you understand??!!" I yelled.

"Am sorry sir...but I have something I want to ask you." She said.

"Get on with it and leave." I said.

"Can you please make me yours??"

Good morning lovelies...things are getting intense between Clara and Arsenio🤭

What history repeating itself was Arsenio talking about???

What do you think happened in his past??🤔🤔

Find out more as you read....

I want to appreciate you my wonderful readers...much love❤️🌹

Don't forget to like, share and comment 🌹❤️