Where is she??

Bhul to nahi gaye mujhe..? I know mai kafi time baad nazar aayi hu..kya karu wo mere anu bhayia or haseena bhabhi ka honeymoon ki tayari kar rahi thi..😅😂

Let's continue..

Sun light peeped inside the room where the Couples were sleeping peacefully..her head reasted on his biceps..her cheek rested on his chest.. his one arm wrapped around her shoulder and another one around her waist..

Anubhav woke up..To see his wife sleeping peacefully in his arms..Her cute smile lingering on the corner of her lips, her dishevelled hair spread all over the pillow ,  her morning oily skin shining under Sun rays , her lips which are looking plump..he couldn't control the urge touch her lips..and gave a peck on them..

Aap soch bhi nahi sakti jaan ki aap hamare liye kitni mayene rakhti h..ham hamesha ye sapna dekhte the haseena ki ham jab bhi Subah uthe to hame apka ye pyaara sa chehra dikhe..aap yu hi ham se lipat kar soyi ho..he thought

He kissed her forehead..crassing her cheeks by his thumb..slowly got out of the bed not disturbing her sleep..he covered her properly with the comforter..She pouted in her sleep by lack of his warmth..he chuckled softly looking at his wife..And began with his routine...

After an hour Anubhav came..after preparing breakfast

'' jaan..jaan uthiye dekhiye 10 baj gaye h'' he said softly while crassing her hair..She shifted her head from pillow to his lap holding the comforter at her chest..he smiled

''Haseena uthiye ''

''Aahnn'' she denied

''Kitne bure h ap..raat bhar sone nahi diya or ab jaga rahe h'' she said frowning and slightly eyes open

''Wo to hamara janmsidh adhikar h..'' he said proudly

''Hmm..''she said to end the conversation

'' zayada dard ho raha h '' his voice showing concern

'' hmm.. lekin thik ho jayega don't worry ''

''Thik h..aap thori der soo ligiye jabtak ham aapke liye hot water bath ready karte h''

''Thanku '' she said with a sly smile and open her right eye..he chuckled and pecked her lips...Anubhav headed towards the bathroom..

Haseena POV
Aap hamari kitni care karte h n anu..or ek ham h jo apko dhokha de rahe h..dimag kehta h jo ham kar rahe h wo bilkul sahi h..lekin dil wo to har wakt har pal bas yahi kehta h..ki ye sab galat g..ham jo kar rahe h..usse sirf apko nahi khud bhu dhoka de rahe h..ye hamare usoolo ke khilaf h...
Anyways dil ki baat to ham kabhi nahi manege..isi ke karan aaj ham yaha h..apne pariwar apne sheher apne farz se door..
Koi nahi..jo khel apne shuru kiya tha use khatam ham karenge..

Pov end

Downstairs

''Hayy hamare pyare patidev..apke hathon me to jadu h..'' haseena pressed  breakfast made by her hubby..with a wide smile..

''Hamne itni mehnat ki or aap hame yu sukha sukha dhynaywad de rahi h..'' Anubhav said while a naughty smile danced on his lips

'' kitne besharam h na aap..puri raat se man nahi bhara kya '' haseena asked frowning because her lower body was paining a lot..that she couldn't even stand properly..

'' nahi..kyunki wo to raat ka kota tha..subha ka to baki h..kahiye to shuru kare..'' he said huskily and winked at her

''Besharam.. abhi apko kuch nahi milega jab tak ham thik nahi ho jate..'' she said and continued eating

'' aree..aisa thori hota h..'' he said frowning..she quickly pecked his lips..

After few days

Anubhav entered the hus Mansion in the evening after office..he has folded the sleeves of his black shirt with the two buttons from the top were opened making perfectly toned hot chest visible.. black pants..his black court was hanging on his arms..messed up hair..droopy eyes showing he was tired..

                        Anubhav Pov

I entered my Mansion .. the living room was empty.. where is she..my dear wify wasn't present there..I felt the lack of energy which she fulfills with her tight hug..but today  she is not here ..Ok..she would be in the room..but she always comes running even whenever I stepped in..from anywhere she was in the Mansion..but today there was coldness in the Mansion.. My heart was beating faster than the normal speed..I felt a not so good feeling.. I took long strides towards Room..

I entered to find the room empty..She could be in the bathroom or closet..

''Haseena! '' I called her to get nothing in the response..I threw my coat on the bed and Checked the whole room..she wasn't there..I ran to Kitchen, garden, terrace, every single corner of the mansion shouting her name.. but she wasn't anywhere.. I thought to call her..my phone?? Ya it's in the pocket of my coat..I ran to room took my phone And called her butt it was switched off..She never goes out without telling me..( I forget to tell you guys that now Anubhav has allowed her to go out of the mansion..)

'' where is she? ''  I roared ..at the bordygayurds, drivers, and the servants of the mansion who were standing infront of me bowing there heads down..

'' I am asking something '' I said angrily..Haseena wasn't present in the mansion from 3 hours..and they told me nothing..

'' sir..madam has went o..out..I..I asked her ..That..that I..will..d..drive but she..she denied..s..saying s..she will b..be there  soon..'' haseena's driver stammered at his words..

''Ye lijiye sir..'' the security in charge Ravi passed me the laptop..'' sir..madam ki car ki location yaha h..'' he added his face was covered with sweat and tension..I looked at the screen..My eyes went wide

''Fu*k''
..I fisted my hands.. My anger raised.. She betrayed me..Why haseena why?..my heart broke..Why did you did this me haseena...but you will bear the consequences of this betrayal..you will know that your husband is Anubhav Singh...I'll be there darling..

Anubhav pov end

''Gadi nikalo '' Anubhav ordered sending shivers to everyone..

the next moment..6 black cars and in between them a white car left the Mansion in full speed..

_____________

Can you guys tell me that where is my bhabhi..and is my anu bhayia angry..these two love birds..ahhh..what could I do with them..anyways agar aap sab me se kisiko ko haseena bhabhi mili to please tell her to come back home kyunki mere bhayia bare gusse ne nikle h apni biwi ko dhundhne..

Tata

Love you all 👀💖