part 1 - recovery

WARNING :
references to: BLOOD, SUGGESTIVE THINGS, SLIGHT NSFW, NOT FULL, MOSTLY A JOKE, HOWVER ENJOY THIS IG?

he woke up, with a strong headache. mudkip feels as if his eye was not there, as if it's numb? he put his hand on-top of the wound, reassuring himself that it's still there, still confused and overly dizzy, noticing slight blood on his finger. he easily passes out due to the excruciating pain under his bandages, despite taking an antibiotic.

he gets woken up again by the sound of the machine beeping, matching his heart beat as his eyes clear themselves from the hazy vision. he looks ahead, a glaceon with a doctor outfit was standing over him, writing down every note they could about his well being. Confused, he looks at them for a couple seconds to notice that it's indeed a female, mudkip feels a sense of fascination towards her. He's never actually seen a girl do this, a girl. "heyyy how are u doing? is ur pain a little bit less today" she says in the annoying kiddy voice people do. He didn't respond, of course he didn't, he doesn't care about his well being. "please speak to me, I am seriously concerned for you mudkip.. I need to know if you can use ur voicebox, considering the bullet went through ur throat. But hey, I saved you in the end right? If you're really upset please tell me.." he didn't know how to respond, still silent, he closes his eyes and goes back to sleep, as he was still dizzy like before."ok. sleep well kid, consider speaking to me tomorrow. Goodnight." she whispers leaving the room he was in, silently closing the door.

a day later, as the sun rose he woke up once again, with less pain this time. As it's been 4 weeks since he came in this trapped room, atleast to him it was a trap. He saw the hospital as a hell hold, somewhere where he shouldn't be, where he didn't deserve to be because he should be dead, he should've passed on a long time ago. But no, he didn't because SHE had to save him in the end. He didn't care though, atleast once he's out maybe he can continue his research right?.. he hears a loud knocking that causes ringing in his ear come from outside his room. glaceon again, the same one from last night, "great" he thought to himself, not excited to see her like he usually did on the daily. "hello! how are u feeling?" He seriously didn't want to respond, but at the same time felt like he should reassure her. "Nothing again-" "I'm fine" he interrupts her rudely, looking at her with a blank expression. "oh my god u spoke? This is the first time after weeks! thank u" he smiles to himself making sure she doesn't see it, still however depressed like usual. It felt good for him to be nice.

mudkip recovers successfully after multiple surgeries
(first person)
"alright mudkip that raps things up for you!" she says excitedly rushing me up from the bed I've been laying in since a month ago, as she slowly removes my bandages from my eye. "can u see" she says repeatedly as I try to open it slowly. the vision was rather blurry however expected, I was happy with it. I could finally see fully again. she told me I should wear an eyepatch in order to make sure that it can stay away from the sun, I listened to her of course, and finally left. I got exported from the back, it felt good to be able to walk again. The business man lead me to his car, driving me back to the ruins I lived in prior. "hey kid, you sure your going to be ok?" he asked impatiently, but again I didn't respond as I didn't feel like speaking usually. I ignored his question but he kept pestering. However I still kept silent, as again I didn't have motivation to speak to him. He dropped me off at the front door of my house, it was filled with police tape all over it, I had to rip it away in order to go inside again.