(1)

PARADISE P.O.V

I cant fall for you
Cant give my all to you
Cant let you think that ima let the game stall for you
Gotta protect me you gotta sweat me
You said you thought you was ready and I said lets see
But I ain't mean that I need some fucking proof cause what happens if I fall in love then you cut me loose

You just a heartbreaker, won't let you break mine

Cause I'll be smashing windows and cutting THEM BRAKE LINES.

I paused my speaker and finished brushing my hair getting ready for my mini-photo shoot. Oh hey my name paradise (pic in multimedia) bright skin mean body and a bad ass attitude but I'm cute and classy with it. I ain't no killer but don't push - nah I'll murk yo ass in a heartbeat. I stood in front of the counter and posed while London took shots off his iPhone 6+, I'm a model, fashion designer, and entrepreneur. My bestfriend London here be slayingy my hair and make-up and we in business together for a clothing and shoe line. We been down since diapers he ain't just a bestfriend he family. We finished up and was going over the shots and just talking. "So Paradise when yo fine ass gone get a man?" I laughed and licked the excess lipstick off my teeth. "I mean I did have somebody in mind but he tripping" he sucked his teeth and pushed me off the couch while we both started laughing. The door bell rang and I knew it was the pizza man "100 dollars says he's gay" we shook hands and ran to the door but he beat me to it " that'll be $25.95" London pushed the pizza in my hand and wrapped his arms around his neck "I can give you more than money playboy" the pizza man started blushing, took the money and walked away looking back each step. We bust out laughing as i sat the pizza on the table "Yo you cheated! You can't just grab the man like that" I laughed and he rolled his eyes. "Cheaters always win, but anyway let's slide to the mall I need some new shoes" I rolled my eyes and sucked my  teeth "fucking sneaker head"

We pulled up to the mall in a London BMW I8. "Chic which one of yo hoes bought you this car you know yo ass can't be faithful" he laughed as we got out and headed inside, the cool air condition blew through my hair. "Johanni did he tryna cuff, bitch I am faithful.... To them pockets" I rolled my eyes as we walked into Michael Kors London disappeard over by the watches while I looked to find a new bag. I saw these two pink cross overs and decided to get one for me and London when a hand reached over and grabbed them for me, I turned around and met eyes with my ex. I snatched bags and mugged his ass. " The fuck you want Lamon always popping yo ugly ass up some where." God read my prayers as London walked up to us and bucked at Lamon which made me laugh cause he punk ass jumped so hard he knocked over the clothing rack. "What's good penicillin fuck you on her face for BYE!" He scratched his neck and walked out fast almost tripping. London maybe only 5 foot but evil as hell, even hood niggas dared not to cross him. "Thanks London I thought I was gonna have to stab his ass again". He smiled and fanned me off "Girl you know I got you I guess he ain't learn from my visit".

Me and Lamon used to date in highschool, we was goals as fuck even talked about having a future together. That is until he tried to pimp me out and London came to my rescue and burned the man house down. We hit up a couple more stores and ended having to have a few random people help us get stuff to the car cause of all the shoes London bought for us. I sat in the driver seat and beeped the horn trying to get London attention while he was to busy getting some dude number. He finally got in and rolled my eyes. "About damn time we gotta make our rounds to the trap houses." Me and London ran a drug trade on some Scarface type shit, only difference we invested into other business like strip clubs so we wouldn't look suspicious. 10 minutes later I pulled the car in park up to the two story traditional middle class house. I did the the knock pattern and Lucci open the door "Aye wassup Paradise and midget Mack " he ran back in the living for London could hit him. I looked and it looked like business was going good I seen bags of cocaine on the coffee table and two girls was running money through the machine counting. I got there attention and they heads shot up "what's the count for today and how much has been done". " we got 2.5m right here on the table and another 4 coming two hours we shipped the new stuff to the Jamaicans 20 minutes ago." I nodded and dapped her up "Send the 4m to my house and split this 2.5 between every body" one thing about us we cheap out our workers everybody get taken care of as long as your loyalty lies.

2 hours later
Me and London pulled up to the alley with matching jogger, sneakers, and ski masks. The other car pulled up and I made sure my gun was on me. The two dudes got out the car one standing taller than the other. London walked up to the taller one and sized him up. "Y'all done really fucked up fucking with our money." The man laughed and stepped towards him before he could hit him I pulled out my nine and shot a bullet through his cheek and turned forwards shooting the other nigga in the head. We walked up to the dude and London pulled out his gun "Y-y'all g-g-gonna pa-" London cut him off cocking his gun back and shooting him three times. "Tell it to my nine bitch" I laughed and wipe blood off my names scrunching my face up at the sight. "Yo goofy ass always doing some dumb shit" I heard screeching and then heard police sirens "oh shit five coming come on London!" We hopped in the car and I was hitting 70 and hopped on 75 to downtown Atlanta . I hit a few corners losing the police and soon pulled up to the mansion. As walked through the house we stripped and I burned the gloves , masks, and our clothes just in case. London slapped my titty and ran to my bedroom "WATCHU CALL AND TELLEM" I swear this nigga stupid as fuck. I walked into my closet and pulled on an all white rumper, I put on my white red bottoms and added some gold jewelry while putting my mid back long hair into a high ponytail. I met chic at the door and he was dressed to perfection. He had on a Burberry polo with acid was cut up jeans and the Maroon 6's " Alright I see you London" I smiled and he smiled back "you looking good boo" we snapped some pictures for the gram and headed out.

Magic city was lit tonight , London had all the niggas turnt up while getting up on the pole himself grinding. I laughed and headed to the bar ordering a double Hennessy. I downed without even flinching and I heard somebody next to me "Damn lil mama like that" I must admit he was a fine ass dark skin with dimples and a pretty ass smile. Typical. "Sorry I'm all out of side nigga contracts, maybe you qualify for the fuck boy application." He looked taken back and laughed sitting next to me. "Well damn lil mama I was just trying catch a conversation, ease up on a nigga." I side eyed him and took another shot. We sat and talked for a couple minutes, I learned that he is 26, and his name is Damari, he owned a agency but I was so throwers he lost me after that. "So what do you do maybe you can teach me a few things?" I laughed and say my glass down "well Mr.21 questions Me and my friend over there co-own a fashion and model. My main source of income, I don't think you about that life." He looked masculine and all but he looked like he never even knew what a gun looked like. I ain't about that rookie status, I need a hood nigga with a bad attitude. And he look like he was just gonna be in my way. "It was nice talking to you though" I got up and snatched London's ass off the pole and helped his drunk ass to the car when Damari stepped in front of us "You know I was supposed to ask for your num-" he was cut off by London throwing up what looked like liquor and shrimp all over his shirt. I tried to refrain from laughing as he stormed off and I put London in the back seat. "THIS FEELINGS LIKE NO OTHER I WANT YOU TO KNOWWWWWWWW!!!!!" I elbowed the fuck outta him and a private number hit my phone. I answered and heard breathing in the phone " Ain't nobody got time speak the fuck up!?"

"Watch your back"

Shitty chapter