Introductions, because we need it.

Hello, Anna/Enigma here! 

This is meant for me to write (hopefully) my ideas, random shit with the crew (99% of it I'm sure), some takes, perhaps some sappy shit and angst if I have in stock, etc.

This is a crack dump. 

Please do not be surprised if this is a shit book. It's not meant to be finished piece-whatsoever, just a space for me to chat with mutuals (if possible, I'll see how--no roleplay though.)

I may pre-write some ideas here, and then I'll share it to the usual TFP imagines. 

If needed, I may or may not do an analysis on my fanfic (especially if it has many hidden details, because I'm THAT narcissistic.)

There is also some random snippets of me and Optimus (hehe)...and the team. I may continue working on their descriptions and leave it here, for your clarity.

Also, this is meant for me to rant when Megs is being mean, but uh...hehe?

(I swear if Soundwave gets hold of this book-which he would-my darkest, ugliest secrets are going to get leaked. Just a matter of time, I can feel it.)

Besides that, I don't have much to say but uh...Enjoy? 

Oh, feel free to ask questions regarding the crew's personality, looks, etc. I can clarify it here! (or the crew will answer your questions too~).

For the ones that are new here, hello. 

I should have put this on top, but I don't think it would help (I'm typing this at 4am). I'm Anna/Enigma. This book consist of TFP (both Autobot and Decepticons, with the recently added SG TFP) and here are a few things you should know:

1) You may or may not have to refer to my other books to get the references.

2) I make A LOT of Marvel references, which thankfully many seem to get (if you don't, it's okay I love you still <3)

3) I uh, I swear frequently. (The team too!)

4) If you know me real life--NO YOU DON'T (PLSPLSPLSPLS-)

5) I have (so far) 1 OC, her name is LightBlade Ioa with her switching persona, ShadowGlyde. (but Ioa for short!)

Other than that, I extend my warmest welcome to this safe spot with you readers (maybe, depends on the crew honestly). 

I must clarify that the crews are the actors/writers (whatever you see fit) in my stories usually, so this could be more of a behind the scenes, casual life on them (Paparazzi edition, if you will). 

I will bet my 10 cents that Soundwave and Ratchet would micro-manage this book later on--I CAN FEEL IT.

For the moots that had been here since the beginning, you have my most heartfelt gratitude and welcome to this spot, bar...whatever you wanna call it. Feel free to give an idea or two on the bots (No roleplay, but you can request/ ask the bots on...idk, their likes/ dislikes? A would you rather situation? ) 

Did I tell you guys I love y'all so much? 

I love you so so much, you lots mean the world to me ughhhhhh-

(Am i making sense when I'm saying no RP? As in like long ass storyline whatsoever, because in a way this book is a RP idk?? A QnA is fine, because I'd love to have a behind-the-scene chat with my readers, if you will?) 

(pls pls pls tell me I'm not delusional with my wordings idk ENGLISH NOT ENGLISHING-)

(If some of the scenes or parts or rants are disturbing, I formally apologize. Please let me know in the comments or personal message, I'd explain my part to you. Mostly here are TFP crew rant, occasionally my life's bits and whatnots. Never was my intention to bring harm or mean ill to anyone. I will put trigger warning if I believed it is a sensitive issue, but if there isn't and you are unhappy with my work, do give me a word. <3)

(PS: this is not a fanfic-ish book, so I'm officially NOT taking request ON THIS BOOK. You may do so in the other ones IF I AM FREE, which UNFORTUNATELY, am not. ORZ!! QNA are welcomed, though~)

TLDR: NO ROLEPLAY, NO REQUEST, QNA ARE WELCOMED! I rant a lot here, please ignore this book if you want.