Chansung

"Why are you so clingy han ! Can't you see i'm busy!" Shout Chan.

"Why are you shouting at me? Can't you tell me off nicely?" "I just want cuddles! But if you are busy, just say it nicely and i can give hyung space. I'm not even forcing you, why are you yelling". said Han

"Don't you have eyes? You clearly see me working! But you still stressing me out by clinging to me! " Shout Chan again "go away Han,i don't have time babying you. Just go! Give me some space to do my work in peace " continue Chan. Then he continue his work without caring about Han being hurt by his harsh words. Speechless, Han get out from the room and close the door. He stay outside the Chan room for some time while thinking about Chan words just now.

"Why is it so hard to understand that I'm busy..haihh! I'm so stress with this clinging baby." Grumble Chan without knowing that Han still outside hearing what he said.

"Am i so clinging ? Is my behaviour so annoying?" han mumbling to himself. Hish, you need to be aware of your way of behaving. Realise, that you are not that important " whisper Han while walking to his room.

In the room, he lie down still thinking about Chan's word. Actually,Han didn't mean to disturb Chan working. It's just he feel anxious and he know this is a beginning of panic attack. That's why he goes to Chan,cause Chan is one of his safe place. Usually he goes to his best friend felix, but felix is at Australia so he goes to Chan.Just to being yelled and shout at,so Han try to handle it himself. Bundle up in his blanket, he try to control the anxious feelings. Shivering,he cried while covering his mouth, afraid the other member will hear. He cry alone for long time until he finally fall asleep with the tear track in his cheeks.

Night time comes, I.N goes to every member room calling for dinner. Until it's Han turn.While knocking on Han's room door,he said "Hyung time for dinner, let's go everyone is waiting. Lee Know hyung cook delicious food today". But when he get no answer, he open the door and go inside to search for Han. Then he sees a cute sight,Han in the bundle of blanket on the bed. He tried to wake Han up with just calling, but no response so he gently shaking Han body and said "Han hyung wake up, time for dinner" When he again got no response he open the bundle of blanket. Then he sees han still sleeping with puffy eyes and tear track in his face that clearly show han been crying to sleep.

"Why is his face so puffy? Did he cry himself to sleep? why did he cry alone? Hmm, should i wake him up? He looks like he really need the sleep. But if he didn't eat dinner he will be hungry then will get sick and I don't think i see he eat anything other than the breakfast today. So I.N try to wake Han again

"Hyung,come on wake up let's go eat. Han hyunggg?" After a few tries han finally awake.
"Hmm. yes Iyen why? I'm feeling soo sleepy, let me sleep a little more please." Sleepy han answer.
"Wake up,wake up hyung it's dinner time, everyone is waiting at the table now. But before we go, can i ask you something hyung? reply I.N. Han sleepy state need to process the words then he give response
"Hmm. What is it that you wanna ask,hmm ask away I'm listening"
"Did-did you cry yourself to sleep hyung? Can i know why? It's just,When i want to wake you up just now i see your face so puffy and there's also tear track on your cheeks."ask I.N.
Hearing I.N questions make Han immediately wake up and rub his eyes.
"N-no I'm not crying. You said they've been waiting for us right? Yo-you go first, I want to brush my teeth and wash my face then i will come after you. Said han with panic and trying to change the topic. After said that  Han run to the bathroom.

"He behave so weirdly,seem like there's something wrong with Han hyung" mumble I.N while shaking his head. Still mumbling he walk back to the kitchen. See I.N alone , Lee Know asking for Han. Then I.N tell him that Han go to the bathroom first. Satisfy with the answer he then serve the food. While waiting for han and  while Lee Know serve the food.They start a small talk. Suddenly with serious face I.N ask.
"You guys know just now,when i try to wake up Han hyung just now, i see his face so puffy,like really puffy. But when i try to ask him he said  it's nothing then he run to the bathroom. Does anyone know why?"
Every member give response or shake their head except Chan cause he know exactly why han like that. He's the reason for that too.