yay

i wake up and i get my outfit on( on the side) for the day and i go downstairs to eat my breakfast ughh i hate this place!!! Oh how rude of me im dakota im 16 and i have hazel eyes and blonde hair im not tall im 5'4... and today is adoption day so we have to " be on our best behavior" or we dont eat for a week! ive been here since i was 4 so 12 years of tourture.
" GIRLS FROM 13-16 GET DOWN HERE" ms. hurl yelled THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE TO ADOPT!! i walk down and there are 6 guys and one of them ceach my eye he had brown hair and baby blue eyes and he is super tall!
20 min later- its my turn and im nurvous.. hey im connor the boy with the green eyes says. ricky the brown eyed boy says. kian more brown eyes with the beanie said. sam the adorible one said. jc the chubby cheek boy said with the navara tee in said. hey im trevor. dang he is so cute!! hey im dakota im 16 and i love snapbacks beabies skateboarding playing paino drums and guitar i love love to sing! Cool i do too! Said trevor so they walk away and they dicide...

DAKOTA START PACKING!!! no way in gettibg adopted!!!
Heyyy so long time no type right? Lol so here is my second book!! I hope you like it so far.. im gonna try harder in this one soooo bye my little slugs and enjoy!!