one

maddyn.lewis posted on instagram

lewis posted on instagram

caption- round two game one outfit✌🏻liked by: zachhyman,drat_29,edmontonoilers

liked by: zachhyman,drat_29,edmontonoilers

*comments disabled*

While maddyn is packing her cameras for her trip to vancouver she thinks about how this round will go will they win? will they lose? oh god she thinks they better win. she knocks on wood so she doesn't jinks herself and hears another knock coming from her front door. it's her bedtime friend alex, alex and maddyn have been best friends since maddyn moved to edmonton from regina 2 years ago. they meet at an oilers game actually alex was watching while maddyn was well doing her job taking photos. maddyn snaps back into reality when alex says "are t you excited to go to vanvouver? remember all the hot boys i told you about." "yes very excited to do my job alex" maddyn snickers at her best friend. "well remember go to the bar if you get the chance and if you see quinn hughes make sure you get his number and if not for you then for me" alex says while jumping up and down. "yes ok you got it alex. also would you mind giving me a ride to the rink i don't want to drive if i don't have to?" maddyn asks with pleading eyes. "of course girl i'll help you get your stuff" alex says excited to spend more time with her best friend.

as the two girls are on their way to the rink alex keeps telling maddyn to talk to quinn hughes she is obsessed with his brother so anyway she can get close to him the better. once they arrive at the rink the players are getting onto the bus to head to the airport which maddyn quickly gets her stuff and says a quick good bye to her friend and runs to the bus. taking her normal seat in the third row from the front on the right side and throw her headphones on. even though they are only going to the airport she knows how traffic in this city is and quickly gets comfy. once at the airport she hops out of her seat to be the first one off the bus as she doesn't want her cameras to get broken. she starts to walk into the airport away from the hockey players so she isn't stopped in the middle of there traffic she's had that happened to her before. she gets to her gate and doesn't even have to wait a minute before she's on the plane and in her seat. the seat next to her is occupied to the personal trainer and beside him is the nurse. for the hour and 35 minutes flight she reads a book and watches a movie on the tv. once she lands they make their way to the hotel and she jumps on her bed in her own room and pulls out her laptop to start editing photos to make her new insta post for the oilers instagram page.