0

I was told that if I were to say anything, I had to say it with my chest. I am a coward, there's no doubt about that. 

Everything that I've done up to this point was for myself. 

I feel sick to my stomach just thinking about it.

Even now, I may even speak with the intention of my self-interest to sleep better. 

I've found that there is more than one world. Yes, I said it. There are two worlds, one in which we can observe using our five senses; and the other in which we cannot. 

For lack of better terms, it's called the spirit world. 

There are only a few, some can estimate one out of every million in this world are gifted with the sixth sense to sense spirits. 

If you expect what I'm about to tell you is that I'm one of the gifted individuals born with the ability to see spirits, I hate to break your bubble, but I'm not.

I'm just a guy who just graduated from high school attending York's Community College. 

I still don't know what to do with my life. 

I probably won't know any time soon.

You'd be right If you think I sound like the average deadbeat. I won't fault you for thinking so. 

Even so, whatever I was or now, I have to share my story. The story of the faithful day I met an Oni. 

It— or rather she— had a name. 

Felocity Von Underworld.

A demon. 

Yeah, I've always been skeptical of what can't be observed. Spirits. Ghosts. The supernatural. Whatever it's called. I suppose that's why we say "the observable universe." I'm not here to convince anybody what's real. I can only explain from recollecting my experiences together into one story.