Sanemi x Giyuu (🍋)

Authors note =

This is my au, so if you hate please leave and don't read this. Because, if you comment hate comments it'll just get worswais

Ps- readers under -16 = block, .. :(

Anyways scoot away!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giyuu was walking down the hallway, as he's trying to find his missing haori. He was only wearing his hashirs suit, without his haori. Ofcourse he's in a bad mood

As he was roaming every room, he gets pulled away by a hand with scars. As the person turned on the lights... It was sanemi.

Giyuu looks up at him.

"What do you want...?"

He said coldly, not having time to deal with his bullshit or whatever. Sanemi smirks, and puts a thumb on his lips rubbing it.

"Nothing.  I just wanted, you."

He said smirking at him chuckling, giyuu just blankly stared at him which made sanemi pissed off and annoyed.

"Stop looking at me like that!"

He barged at him. He was very pissed off by  him, but he couldn't bare for him to leave so he calm down. He then pushes him on the futon, as giyuu's eyed widened.

"Wha- what the hell are you doing!?"

Giyuu yelled at him, trying to get out from his grasp. Sanemi wraps both of his hands around giyuu's waist, and kept quiet.

Sanemi still had that harsh grip to him, but softened abit. BUT it did not stop him!

"Your curves are very... Very... Hm. Appearable today tomioka. "

He grins evilly, sanemi then sat on top of his stomach...unbuttoning giyuu's hashira suit. Giyuu tried to hit him but, sanemi's hand immediately stopped him.

"Hmm. .. Your scent is very, very, intimidating. Like flowers of petals. What if I just-"

After saying that, sanemi then rips his suit off, revealing giyuu's abs and tits.

"Woah, that's a large one. But mines larger, you know?"

He said teasing him, he tops him over by putting both of his  legs under giyuu's.

"Sanemi. Let me go! I don't wanna deal with you bullshit!"

Giyuu growled at him, sanemi was even annoyed as ever...sanemi was about to slap the shit out of him but stopped.

Sanemi then leans his head on giyuu's tits licking them.

"Hmm...your tits are delicious.mind if I..."

He bites giyuu's tits, giyuu groaned and leans back his head further into the futon. Sanemi's hand slowly dripping in giyuu's boxers, rubbing his cock.

"A-haa.. Sanemi s-stop!."

Giyuu sturned, as about to hit him. But he felt weak, he can't hold the pleasure. Sanemi then took off both of him and giyuu's suits.

Leaving the both of them naked, sanemi grabbed him by the arms and pins him around on the walls revealing his ass and hole.nu0e u0
Giyuu grunts, wanting to be away from this shit.

"Now be a good boy for me, would ya?"

Sanemi bends down, and sturrs a finger inside of his asshole as his other hand squeezed his ass checks. Giyuu moaned as he got fingered.