1

Greetings to everyone,

Before, starting this book I just request you to read and please vote for all the chapters. It takes your one second but encourage me to finish this book soon.

Let's begin,

Tejasswi POV

It's me, your Tejasswi Prakash

It's me, your Tejasswi Prakash. I am 21 year old young girl. It's been year I am trying to win the car in the online contest.

Is it sound strange? That a girl is car lover. But I am and I don't think it's strange at all.

How many of you are car lovers here?
Comment your favorite.

Let me tell you how this contest works.

Actually, one of the biggest brand of car named "Texa" Announce one lucky winner in India.

Whoever will collect 1 Lakh gold coins in online gaming on their application will get that car for free.

Every month this contest goes with hype.

Because, it's really huge, because anyone who will reach 1 lakh coins first will get the "Texa car" Which cost around 85 lakh.

And company will send him / her for free.

One of my friend,

Mouni won the 3rd prize in this contest 3 months ago, and she collected 71 thousand coins with the help of her boyfriend, and redeem her coins with the most expensive phone in India in prize.

She was really happy, and it was me who suggested her but I didn't won anything yet.

Sad na? 😔 (send this sticker if you are sad for me)

But,

This month I am focused and I am aiming the first prize which is most difficult to reach but I am doing my best.

Every single game winning is 10 - 1000 coin which depends on your opponents league and standard.

Stay tuned