Music Takes Me To You

• Dedicated kay Charlene Del Campo Malaluan

                Blake Contreras is the type of guy who could make Bryce knees weak. He is too handsome, too lovable, and any girl could easily fall for him. He is her dream man, the only man who could turn her heart around and he is the only man who could make her happy. But he is also the only man she couldn't have.

                Bryce got surprised when she learned that she will study in one of the prestigious music schools in Singapore. She is so excited to enter that music school, because Blake Contreras her first also study in the same school. He is already twenty years old, and she was seventeen. She met him on her birthday, when her mother invited his parents to come on her party. Their parents are good friend.  Even if she was too young, she knew that she was madly in love with him. And entering the same school where he’s studying is a good chance to make him fall in love with her.

“Hi! Blake”, her mother called him. Her mother is with her on her first day of school.

“Tita Lyra, is that you?” he smiled and went to them.

“Why are you here Tita? Don’t tell me you are going to study here.”

“No! Hijo of course not. I’m here to see my one and only daughter on her first day.”

He looked at her, “Oh! She’s the little girl who wants to be the best pianist in the whole world?” he smiling.

                Little girl? Is that the only thing that he can remember about her?

“Yes, none other than Bryce Del Campo.” Her mother answered him.

“So, you are going to study here, in what place? As a pianist?” he asked her.

“Unfortunately yes, that’s my field” she said in a nervous voice.

She’s not comfortable on his presence; her heart is not normally beating. She doesn’t know how to handle her feelings at the moment. She’s totally and madly in love with him.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” he asked her.

What? He asked her if she have a boyfriend. Why? Does he want to court her?

She blushed, making her face turned pinkish.

“Blake she’s already seventeen years old, she’s too young.

Don’t ask her about that. Look at her, she’s blushing. Her mother said to him.

“So she doesn’t have a boyfriend, I guess it’s not bad when you go and date with me” he told her.

Is that true? He asked her for a date? When? Where? She was so excited.

“Blake”…a girl called him and went to them. She’s pretty and tall and has a good figure. But who’s this girl? Who’s that girl in Blake’s life?

“Oh! Lenie” he looked at the girl beside her. Tita this is Lenie, one of my friend, she’s really good pianist in our batch.

“Liar.” Lenie said.

“And Lenie this is Tita Lyra and this is Bryce, the future pianist. I think you will like this little girl.” He said.

“Oh really? I hope we become friend too.” The girl said.

“I hope so.” she said and she gave her a sweet smile.

“By the way Lenie, why are you here? If I’m not mistaken you have a workshop this time.” He said.

“Yeah! You’re right, but the music director wanted to see you.” She said.

“Me? But why?” he asked.