Alarm of time

I ring the alarm of time. Waking up from my miracle dream, I gaze at the distant memories flashing through my eyes. It seems to dissipate the more I try to reach it. Somehow, I extend my hand trying to grasp the wavering dreams and control time.

The tides, flowing back and forth, seem to be moving at a constant speed but in reality are moving further away from the shore. I gaze at the eternal blue body that stretches out to undetermined lengths. In my head, things are going far too fast. The waves tremble and the world, revolving around itself, collapses while the stars consume us. Perhaps there is a way to stop time in this boundless galaxy of dreams.

How do I plan my steps carefully without moving too slowly or too fast?
Among the sidelines, I held onto the fences and borders, never straying too far away from the hourglass. I believed that moving along a calm and calculated pace would lead me to a path offering more opportunities than destructions. It turns out I was moving too fast. My steps froze, my legs hesitated, my balance unstable and my mind at a loss. Consider this as the consequences of wasting too much time on a dream.

I let go of the desire to wish upon a shooting star for I will receive nothing but misery through the intention of wishing. Tomorrow I'll weave the threads of time and build my own vision of time, a steady and limitless path.