FIGHT!

I've been in my bed the whole day just relaxing and eating candy ice-cream and blueberries. It was all going great until Lindsay came home.

Normally she would just leave me alone when she comes home this late cause its like 10 in the night but tonight she did the opposite of what I expected. She brought home some guy. For fucks sake my dad died four months ago.

She came up to my room and introduced him to me and me to him. I was still sitting on my bed in the centre of my room when he started walking towards me to shake my hand.

'Get the fuck away from me! Both of you! Get out of my room! Get out go away!' I threw my lamp at them and they backed up towards my door. 'You will not use that language in my house young lady, now apologize!' Does this bitch know who she's talking to. What the hell made her think that I would ever apologize to some dude I don't even know.

I got off my bed and brushed past them to go to the basement. My training is due to start now and I'm not gonna let two fucking idiots let me put it off.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me back making me fall. What she doesn't know is that was a bad idea. 'I demand that you apologize right now!' 'Would ya keep your voice down its so annoying.' She sounds like a fucking banshee 'And I am not apologizing to some dude that you brought home four fucking months after my fucking dad died. Bringing him home just shows that you did not love my dad even though he loved us with all his heart, you just found it hard to love him back.'

'Wait what? Lindsay you told me that he died four years ago.' Woah woah woah. 'She told you what! She could not have told you that he died four years ago!'

I was beyond pissed right now. The bitch not only brought home some dude, but she lied to him also telling him that dad died four fucking years ago. I got up and literally kicked her out of my room slamming the door in her face and locking it.

I went over to my window and kicked a beanbag over to whoever this dude was. I purposefully forgot his name. 'Sit. We need to speak and after that, you are going to leave this house and find yourself another woman to be in your life because she is a fucking horrible person.'