not a chapter, just blabber .

Hi, I'm Aki. I love writing stories, but sadly I always seem to get a lack of motivation and then never continue any of the stories I make. I hope to make and go on with this one until the ending.

 I am very bad at writing stories( in my opinion) and I've never written any up here. this is actually my first story on Wattpad to write . I hope people will like this story, and please bare with me if parts of the story are just not it.. I will get better over time in progressing. And If I make typos, I'm sorry I slip up sometimes, do not pull out the 9. ("HAHAHA YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS SO FUNNY SHUT YO PUNK AS-") 

sorry that joke wasn't funny, I do not expect you to giggle, I didn't either. 

I love Hinata Harems personally. I'm not really a multi-shipper but Hinata is just someone I just think is a grab of attention, that makes everyone feel a lot better about life. Some people wont like this, Maybe a lot of people wont like this. But this is not a need for anyone to read, or a forceful action to physically look at every word in a chapter I published and critic somewhere in the comments. I really want to take this Wattpad story I'm making to help me better at writing stories. 

I hope you like this story, 80 percent, the shit won't even make sense, I would absolute not blame you if you wrote the most death threatening comment in the comments and just yap your ass off about how uncollected it is. 

Thank you ! If you actually read this blabber monologue, I love you. . . , but have huge concerns for you :3.

no actually if you read this thank you for taking your time to hear me yap in this section.

that was my face reveal pls dont bully >_<!1 not nice to bully kiddos!

srs bye bye