Author note

Bakla kung tawagin, marumi kung ituring. Salot sa paningin, ngunit may magandang hangarin.

Sundan ang ating bidang bakla sa kanyang pag rampa sa mundo nang Tatlong MAFIA  "pose"

-mahirap?
-Dukha?
-Salot?

yan ang tingin sakanya ng lipunan, hangang sa marating nya ang lugar kung saan dapat sya nabibilang.

This are all pure made of my imaginations with a touch of my favorite anime. Places, names and events are all fictitious, fan-fic. If you have a problem with the twist of this story, you are free to leave this book and find another one that can satisfy your fantasy.

Please save, this is a Boy's love novel so expect many things. Aside from that, be aware sa mga typos at wrong grammars.

You can dm me for that or put a comment sa paragraph na may errors. Have a great day!

This is a work of fiction. Any names, places, events resembling to real life is purely coincidental. None of this is real and made purely from the imagination of the author. This is BL, short for Boy's Love. It's simply defined as a man having a relationship with a man. If you're uncomfortable with this genre, please refrain from reading. I won't be liable if you'll say that you accidentally clicked this open and read it just to be disgusted. I am tagging this as Rated 18+ plus with a mature rate to warn you before reading. If you're interested, then please heed the warning. Read at your own risk.