Drugs (Dhoni x Jaddu) (part 2)

I'll put as much fluff as I can. So after some dear requests I've decided that when I finish my other book, I'll return here and continue updating. So don't worry. This is not the last chapter.

...

After two weeks..

Mahi has not spoken a single word to jaddu, who was in a lot of pain. He didn't even console jaddu in the morning after the hardcore punishment,  jaddu has to clean up himself, change the bedsheets on his own, though he was struggling a lot to walk. He has been focused in cricket from the last 1 week, but the silent treatment that he was receiving from mahi was breaking his heart into a million pieces. He has tried a lot of times to talk, only to meet with silence and ignorance.

But jaddu grew weak on the inside, he didn't eat properly, actually he couldn't eat properly. He grew pale day by day, started becoming skinny. Not having much, sleep, only practicing hard. His teammates knew what he had done, and seeing his state they all forgave him as they knew that the poor boy is already going through a lot with mahi ignoring him. He cried a lot suring night times, this was the worst phase in his life.

On the other hand, Mahi's heart pained seeing his love in this state. It hurted him equally to ignore his boyfriend, to not talk to him. But he deserved it.

So, one Sunday, mahi was on the couch watching tv, while had was in the kitchen, making breakfast with a dull face. He hated the silence that lingered upon the breakfast table, because none talked. He missed the cute compliments which mahi did about his great cooking.

"Jad"

He heard someone calling his name, he shrugged it off. Maybe his ears are ringing.

"Jad".

Again the same sound. And then he realised that it was mahi who was calling him. He turned off the gas and rushed to the living room. It soothed his heart to hear his name rolled off Mahi's tongue after so many days.

Mahi was sitting, staring blankly into the floor. Jad gulped and stood a little far away, fearing he has done something wrong again.

"Come here."

Mahi patted his lap, looking up at jad. Even the face of jad hurted him because it was so pale. Jad couldn't understand at first so his tongue slipped a,

"H-huh?"

"Either you come here, or stand there, your choice."

Jad scrambled towards mahi, still battling amongst himself whether he should sit on Mahi's lap or not. He was feeling scared because after all these days suddenly why would mahi ask him to do this.

Mahi had enough, he held jad's wrist and pulled him on his lap. Jad looked at Mahi's eyes, wrapping his arms around mahi. Mahi looked back, slowly leaning in, and pecking jad's soft lips.

It felt great, for both of them. Mahi felt relieved getting the same feeling of the soft lips after 2 fucking weeks.

And it was all jad needed to break down. He cried hiding his face in Mahi's neck, clutching his shirt tightly, fearing if mahi leaves him. Mahi softly rubbed his back to calm the boy down, knowing how much he went through.

"You promise na you'll not take that poison again?"

Jaddu shook his head vigorously,

"N-never."

He couldn't stop sobbing. He missed Mahi's words, his warmth, his cuddles, kisses, hugs, attention everything.

"I-I am s-so s-sorry."

Jad hiccuped unable to control his emotions. Mahi chuckled softly peppering jad's cheek with kisses,

"It's okay. Finally you've realised your mistake."

Jad pulled out and mahi cooed seeing the cute pout lingering on his lips,

"A-are you still a-angry?"

Jaddu sniffed

"No baby, never. You're forgiven. And that means, I'm not angry at you anymore."

Mahi smiled again catching Jaddu's lips in his own. And the whole day went by jaddu getting pampered by mahi, mahi made jaddu eat properly as jaddu fell asleep on his chest later.

Right then Virat was entering,

"Jaad-"

He was shouting but stopped seeing Mahi's glare from the couch,

"Shh, he's sleeping."

Jaddu groaned shifting close to mahi as mahi held him tightly, giving all the warm he required.

"Sorry."

Virat apologized smiling seeing the two patched up...
.
.
.

Someone said that the story was coming in their dream so here it is. Hope I didn't disappoint you.

So I'll come back here after completing that book. THANK YOU!