Someday, Somewhere

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events, places, businesses, locales, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance on actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any form or by means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the express written permission of the author.

Plagiarism is a crime.

Warning: This may contain mature scenes that are not suitable for the young audiences (17 years old and below). Read at your own risk.

__________________________________________________

Natasha Sybil Guerrero met Atticus Hans Figueroa one year before graduating college. Natasha knows what her priorities are and focuses only on her goals not just for her but also for her family who’s been there supporting her education even though they are a bit challenged when it comes to financing. While going home from her part time work in a restaurant, she met this man who instantly made her feel things she’s never felt before.

Atticus then goes to that restaurant and it becomes his routine. In those times, they get to know each other. They talk, share laughs, and also share some problems. But would that relationship and feelings last? Or would they need to grow apart and go back to where it should be.

Written by: yourstrualyy

All rights reserved ©2024