Chapter 26

THE SUN GLEAMED against the clear ocean, the ilu's clicked with joy

THE SUN GLEAMED against the clear ocean, the ilu's clicked with joy. Several villagers were out completing their chores. You woke up a few minutes ago from your nap, Jake was in the kitchen craving his knife while the kids were out playing in the water. Time has passed by quickly, and you're already 7 months pregnant.

"How was your nap mama?" Jake asked kissing your cheek. "It was really good, I've haven't slept that good in a while." Lei'wa replied with a giggle. "That's good baby." Jake said pulling you closer.

Bored, you decided to weave a warm blanket for your baby. Niraya was in her crib sleeping peacefully. Jake walked over to you and hugged you from behind, "I can't wait to meet our baby love." He whispered placing his hands on your bump. "Me too Ma'Jake, me too." You replied nuzzling into his neck.

"I'm so excited to visit the forest after our baby is born, I would love to know what the forest is like." You spoke up. "You're gonna love it baby, its beautiful over there, especially at night." Jake replied pecking your lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  The kids arrived home before eclipse for dinner, you invited your parents and your siblings as well. "I can't wait to meet our grandchild soon." Tonowari spoke eating a piece of meat. "Me too Ma'Tono!" Ronal added excitedly as Atan played with his toy in her arms.

"I can't believe I'm going to be an uncle again!" Aonung cheered happily. "I can't wait to be a aunt too!" Tsireya said clapping her hands.

"Sooner or later he's going to be here, I'm so thrilled to meet our little one." Lei'wa spoke up resting her head on Jakes shoulder. Jake kissed your temple as his tail wagged happily.

"I can't wait to have another sibling, I'm so excited to him soon." Loak said munching on his food. Neteyam and Kiri nodded in agreement. Tuk sat on Jakes lap munching on her piece of lettuce. "I'm going to be a big sister again." Tuk said jumping up and down. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Jake and the kids woke up before you, you smiled at the smell of the breakfast your husband was cooking. "Good morning mom." Neteyam and Loak said in unison. "Good morning my sons." Lei'wa replied hugging them both.

"Mommy!" Tuk said jumping in your amrs. "Good morning my love." You kissed her forehead lovingly. "Morning mom, I made this ring and bracelet for you." Kiri spoke up hanging it to you. "Awww, thank you Ma'Ite, that is so sweet of you." Lei'wa replied pulling Kiri into a warm embrace.

Niraya laid in your arms fiddling with your top. "Morning Ma'Lei, here's your breakfast." Jake said said kissing your cheek. "Thank you ma'Jake."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast Neteyam left to go spend time with his girlfriend Satari. As well as Loak with Tsireya. Kiri also left to hang out with Aonung. So it was just, you, Tuk and Jake who stayed home.

While the kids were out you and Jake spent time with Tuk. Afterwards the kids returned home for dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - Chapter 26 completed!! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long, I've been having writers block 😭 And I'm going on a trip to visit my family in Dominican Republic 🇩🇴, I haven't been back home in 4 years!! I'm leaving the 23rd of this month!! Of course I'll update while I'm there! :)) I love you all sm 💖💖