33 - I love you too..

*TESSAS POV*

The room was dark and I could hear the footsteps of a male behind me. I didn't know who it was, but he said he could help me stop whatever it was that was happening to me.

I sighed as I took off my heels. I hadn't even reached the bed when I felt the man press himself against me causing me to let out a sigh.

No, this was wrong. It wasn't Taylor. I can't do this. Taylor would decrease the pain, no other guy can. I immediately turned around as I pushed him off. My limbs were weak and I tried my best not to let him touch me.

" Tessa, I'm here." He whispered and it sounded like Taylor. " T- t- Taylor? Is that you?" I asked. " I'm here." He whispered as his thumb grazed my bottom lip. It was Taylor. Before I knew it, I had a sudden urge which made me kiss him.

I redrew the kiss as I stared at him. He didn't have Taylor's eyes and neither did he taste like Taylor. I wanted to stop but I was controlled by whatever it is that was controlling me and continued kissing the stranger.

I moaned in his mouth when his hand curved my left bosom, in a flash the strings of my dress was loosed as he gently laid me on the bed.

I sighed as he started planting soft kisses on my skin, from my shoulders down to my tummy. I sighed as I entwined my fingers in his hair. They weren't as soft and silky as Taylor's.

I felt the person pull off my underwear as my eyes grew. What was happening? It seemed the drug was finally clearing off my head. The room was dark. Who was holding me? " Help! help me!" I yelled at the top of my lungs to have the person shush me.

I stared at a pair of brown eyes as I stared at the familiar face. Tyler? I immediately pushed him off. " What the fuc...?" I hadn't even asked when he wrapped my legs around his torso. " Not tonight Tessa" He whispered with a hoarse voice as I stared at him a little confused.

" Tyler." I said punching his chest which made him hold my small fists. I was naked. In front of Tyler. No! Only Taylor has seen me naked. " Tyler, what is wrong with you?" I asked calmly hoping he would give me an answer but he didn't.

I glared at him slowly unwrapping my legs from his waist, but his finger touched my clit. I gasped. " Tyler. Don't do this to me." I said trying to leave his hold but he was too strong.

" Behave love." He whispered. " Love? You've got the wrong girl, it's me Tessa." I said. " Scream all you want love. No one's gonna help you." He whispered.

I felt his finger touch my clit again as I gasped. And before I knew it he started rubbing my honeypot aggressively. " Ahn.. Tyler... please stop.." I moaned his name as he made his pace faster. He leaned in as he whispered.

" I'm so mad at you Tessa. You chose Taylor over me, I'm really mad."

" I own you Tess, I deserve you. No one else. And I'm gonna get you, and in whatever way I want to."

" Damn, you're so wet." He said as I moaned again. Trying my best to get him off me and stop him from going any further. Tyler was really gonna rape me, no.

" Taylor.." I moaned. " Taylor come help me.." I whimpered. I felt Tyler's finger dug into my sex as I gasped. His finger had started sliding in and out of my poor sex and as usuals, his pace was faster, no care, just wanting to satisfy himself.

I felt his hand go deeper causing a drop of tear to run down my cheek. It hurt and I never expected something like this from my best friend. " Tyler, please stop..." I cried.

I saw Tyler unbelt himself, was he gonna? No. Before any of us could do anything, I heard the door open. And turning on the light switch, was Taylor, and Carmen behind him.

A faint smile reached my lips when I saw Taylor. He was here. To save me from Tyler. Tyler came off the bed as he stared at Taylor and Carmen. Taylor came to the bed as he stared at me and moved his eyes back to Tyler's. His fish clenched and same with his jaw.

Tyler had a smirk on which was the first time I had ever seen him wear one. I immediately covered myself with the blanket as I sat up. And as expected, a punch came at Tyler's cheek. I flinched. Oh no.

Before I knew it, the guys started fighting. Both throwing punches at each other. I stood up from the bed as I walked to them. " Stop! Stop it!" I yelled but it seemed they weren't hearing me at all.

" Taylor stop..." Carmen whined as I glared at her. How dare she say his name like that? Tyler was already bleeding and Taylor's fists was.

" Taylor.." I said as I came to Taylor grabbing his hand. He turned to look at me as his eyes soften. " Please stop." I whispered as I watched Carmen take Tyler as they left shutting the door.

Moments later, I was helping Taylor clean his wound as he just stared at me. " Where'd he touch you?" Taylor finally spoke after the burning silence.

I brought my eyes to meet his as I slowly looked down. My fingers trembling. " Where?" Taylor asked again. " Taylor, I'm fine." I replied as he took his hand from me. " Taylor, I mean it." I said.

I watched Taylor get up to leave as I did same. " Taylor.." I whispered as I watched him approach the door. " Taylor, please wait for me." I said as I started wearing my clothes.

I hastily wore my heels as I watched Taylor approach me as he helped me buckle the straps. I loved him. And I would always love him. He stood up as he took my hand. " Taylor, I love you." I whispered as he paused turning to stare at me.

" I've loved you since we became close, and Taylor I know I love you. I know I'll sound crazy. It's too early, but, I don't know why but I love you. I didn't know how to tell you this, and... I'm sure that this isn't the right time to pour my feelings out, but..." I whispered tears already streaming down my cheeks. I didn't know if Taylor was gonna ignore my love, but I wanted to let him know that he made me fall for him, and I never wanted to leave him.

I watched Taylor cup my cheeks as my eyes fluttered open. What was he going to do? He planted a soft kiss on my lip. What did that mean? Did he love me too?

" I love you too." He whispered as my eyes beamed.

Heyyyy my dear readers.

I love y'all. I'm so happy about this book and I can tell you all are too.

Please comment because I love reading feedbacks, vote because I love seeing the names of my readers pop up on my screen and also share.

Love y'all!!!

- Hearts.