62.

On other side ...

" Felix do this quickly, he'll be here anytime.. faster man..." One guy said and looking for jimin with serious looks..

" It's almost done .. just watch at door for me .." felix stated while fixing jm's back and making it looks like nobody touched it ..

As you guys knows .. felix is the one who smuggles illegal in the clg .. from long time .. but this the very first time .. someone called the cops here..

Felix always have two or three packets of drugs in own bag .. because nobody dares to touch his bag ..if anyone dares he beat up them to the death...

And today..there will be cops at any time and they'll could caught at any time .. so he doesn't want any risk.. so he put all these packets in jm's bag .. because jm is the only one and we can very first student which cause him that night tight slap at the club in the freshers party...
At that time everyone got shocked and laughing at him without opening the mouth...
From that fucking day .. he just want that jm deserve better punishment for own  guts ..and today is that day comes which he waited from long time...

When jm gone to the cabin.. he hurriedly do this shit .. and go away like he haven't been there ...

" Huh..??.. where they all gone .. those fucking bloody villians .. " jm cursing them all and grabbing own bag from table and going to class ...
.
.
.
.
" Tae .. why you don't come ..?.. and then why the fuck I'm here .. i think.. i should go .." jm mumbled with ownself and hanging own bag on back and about to go ..but ...

" Mr.jimin.. ??.." one cop looking at jm from tip to toe...

" Yeah .. I'm jimin..." Jm replied but they snatched his bag before he completed own sentence...

" Sir .. what are you doing..??..." Jm said with tensed face ...

" Your actions are not alike with your face .. see this..." Cop smiling while showing him those packets ...

" What is this..??.." jm looking at them with confusing eyes and staring at packets like he didn't see them in entire life...

" These are in your bag .. how i knows what is this ..now go with us ...and we'll tell you that what is these.." cop smirking at jm and held his forearm with very tight grip...

" But sir .. i swear.. i don't know what is this.." jm shouting from bottom of lungs.. but no-one listening him ..

View of the scene..

All students are gossiping about him in one other ears.. and some are standing here with open mouth..while seeing this ..
No-one believes that jimin is this kind of guy ..they all know that jm is short tempered but he is not bad in this way ..
This is totally unbelievable..

Only felix and his team secretly smiling while seeing jm to struggling to make ownself free..

No one dares to stop them and many of them fliming this scene like today's big update ...

And in seconds this new is spreading like fire in all over the world.. and many shocking and hate tweets are there ..

.
.
.
.
.
  At police station...

" Lock him up .." that cop ordered to one of his guy .. and continuesly glancing at jm ...which makes jm very uncomfortable...

" Lock him in this room..." Cop said for that room which is exactly in front of him ..
.
.
.

"  I know this will be your new obsession for sure.. he is sexy even for than any girl and his body is hot like fire .." another cop whispered all these things into first cop's ear and smiling..

_________________________________________

Stay tuned...

Yoongi please save him

He need you more than anything rn...