I am Gundam! Bio

In this Alternative Universe Izuku Yagi has a quirk but kept it hidden just as he requested the doctor, he kept it hidden from his parents, his twin sister Izumi, Bakugou twins, Todoroki twins, middle school 1A classmates(yes Izuku's classmates from UA are also his classmates in middle school), middle school bullies to test them. As the news spread about his diagnosis thanks to Katsuki Bakugou's ego(even though Izuku's diagnosis is fake) he continues to represent himself as quirkless and gets neglected and tormented by his bullies, his twin sister, the Bakugou twins, Todoroki twins, Iida twins and the 1A. As he finished middle school he then disappears and by running away and find another life of happiness. Then returns for six years with his girlfriend by entering UA when they were tasked by Nezu to save Erasurehead and 1A in USJ.

Note: UA will be College.

Izuku Yagi(Formerly)

His Former looks and Personality:

Age: 12

Personality: timid, reserved, polite, insecure, tearful, vulnerable, and non-expressive.

Likes: Katsudon, his stepfather and mother, his sister, Bakugou twins, Todoroki twins, 1A, Real Heroes.

Dislikes: Bullies, fake heroes, rapist, villians. Egostistical people, Extremist.

Izuku Misurugi

Current looks and personality:

Age: 18

Personality: ruthless, wrathful, uncaring(he only cares for his new family, his girlfriend, who is nice to him, and his new friends), bloodthirsty, sadistic, merciless, and coldblooded.

Likes: likes Katsudon, likes pizza, his new family, his girlfriend, Koji Koda, Fumikage Tokoyomi, Sero Hanta, Mezo Shoji, Yuga Aoyama, Mashiro Ojiro, new friends, Real Heroes.

Dislikes: his former family, Bakugou twins, Todoroki twins, A1, bullies, fake heroes, rapist, villains, Egostistical people, extremists.

Izuku's quirk you may ask ladies and gentlemen is called Gundam Summoning.