♟️six | Aella

♟️ Make You Mine
by Madison Beer

My hands surrounded his neck and I leaned into him, kissing him back, like I'm insanely experienced, instead of this being my second kiss

My hands surrounded his neck and I leaned into him, kissing him back, like I'm insanely experienced, instead of this being my second kiss. I kissed him back with that in mind, manifesting it to be a good kisser, because my life has always been about manifesting the things I want, even if I don't look like the type to believe in those things.

I have no idea who my first kiss was with.

About a year ago, there was a stupid homecoming costume party in Stryker, in August 29th, and mother said that if I didn't attend it, she wouldn't let the twins attend the huge birthday party they were dying to go in the next week, and my siblings cried and begged for me to go. I was helpless, so, I attended to it, but I put a condition that I would but only if she paid for the costume I wanted with everything I wanted, with no complaints, and she did.

I went as a hot pirate, it was the only party I went to, as in, ever, my first one, and I had no idea what the hell to expect. It was solely for the students from freshman to senior year and there was alcohol, and also a stupid blind kissing booth. As in, the person interested in you would pay the organizer of the booth, who was Keira, to go get the person they wanted, that's what happened.

Keira and Isidora grabbed me saying I had been picked, and I tried to fight them, but then they offered me 500 pounds each to go without making a fuss, saying it was a guy who wouldn't do anything stupid and would kiss well. The next I knew, they were covering my eyes with the blindfold and taking me into a dark room, then sitting me in what felt like a bar seat. Then I breathed his scent, a scent I've never felt again aside from that night, and a scent that still lingers in my mind to this day.

He smelled like a distinct aromatic mix of resins and balsams, mossy woodland greenery and almost perfectly blended spices. I have sensitive nostrils, when he was feeling nice, my dad used to pick up free samples of all perfumes he could find, and bring to me, then he would make me inhale it and try identifying the scents. That certainly trained me.

But even then, I have no idea what perfume that was, what I know is that it glued on my costume like powdered glitter, and it blinded the scent of my own perfume in a way that all I could smell afterwards was my mysterious men. That wasn't the most unforgettable part, though, it was the kiss.

He tasted like he had just eating tiramisu with a blueberry smoothie, my favorite combo, and he grabbed me like he owned me, possessively in a way I didn't think I'd ever like, but fuck, if he that men, whoever he was, didn't undo me. A lot bigger and taller than me, he stood between my legs, and grabbed me by my waist to shorten the distance between us, then his right hand was taking my neck on a chokehold and he was slamming his soft lips against mine. And the touch of our lips ignited my soul.

Next second we're making out aggressively, I had jumped from the seat to him, tying my legs around his torso as he pressed me against a wall, one hand still on my neck and the other on my ass, as my had found their way into his clothes and my nails were scratching his wide back like a cat. And every second that I had to breath again, he could kiss my jaw, bite my ears, mark my neck and collarbones with his lips, until he could slam his lips on mine again. We kissed until we were on a dangerous edge.