Note

» hi guys!! It's me Czie!. If your curious about the epilogue let me explain you. So.

The epilogue was contain the graduation, proposed or engagement, and then the present life. There is a part of the story were you could see or read that Jace and Jenn was break up!, but I want you to know that I'm going to create their own book version!. Yep I will. But for now it's now publish it's still under edits and creation. I'm still fixing the plot and character to for their story.

↓↓↓↓

The chapter 20 was their story right? That was happened 3 years before they're graduation. and then after 3 years they finally graduate. And after 1 year of being graduated Daimen was finally Proposed to Jhersey!. And then 3 years again they finally married. Yes!, they wait 3 years before they will get married. So basically on the story of Jenn and Jace was 7 years later!

Hope you get! ಠ⁠‿⁠ಠ

° ° ° ° ° °

Hi guys! I hope you liked my story. Please support it!. I hope all of you enjoy this story. This was my first ever done / finished story so this was so memorable on me. Hoping at my next upcoming stories I will not get bored or laziness! Love yah!

Good bye! Hopefully you enjoy my stories you can still see me on my next upcoming stories (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)