Chapter 1: New World, New Life

Souji has been traveling for 7 years since his last meeting with Kagami and his friends. Now he is traveling the world in search of peace, while also working part time as a chef  sometimes.

Now, he is in New York City and walking around to enjoy the atmosphere. Soji has lived in New York for about 2 years to protect humanity and while doing that he also likes looking for unique foods to taste and writing down the recipes. 

Sometimes he works at a convenience store, be a volunteers, and much more. This makes Souji quite well known by many people, especially young people. Moreover, he is a person who has many skills and can be said to be almost perfect in most fields.

Now Souji is walking in the middle of New York Time Square, while carrying a small bag. He was also eating a hotdog and then looking up at the sky.

 He was also eating a hotdog and then looking up at the sky

Souji: "Mm, a new life. Trying new things and getting out of comfort zone... That's life."

Souji continued walking around the square and after a few hours he sat on a bench on the sidewalk and read a newspaper. While he was reading the newspaper, a mugging occurred not far away. The snatcher immediately ran away after stealing a woman's bag.

Woman: "(Panic) Someone please stop him!! Thief ! Thief !"

The snatcher on the other hand ran right towards where Souji was sitting. At that moment, Souji stretched out his right leg and immediately the snatcher accidentally fell because of Souji's actions.

The Snatcher: "Ow, ow, who dares to make me fall like that ?!"

Souji: "Only people with brave determination and a pure heart will do it. Now return the bag, sir."

The Snatcher: "How dare you ! (Stands Up) I'll cut your neck with a dagger and you'll whine for my forgiveness."

The crowd grew larger and their feud became more heated.

Souji: "A futile act. Do you know why ?"

The Snatcher: "Huh ?"

Souji: "Because I will win against you. The result is clear like that, isn't it ?"

The Snatcher: "(Angry) Damn you! I will make your funeral the worst!"

The snatcher took out a dagger and prepared to cut Souji's neck, so Soji was ready to dodge and hit the man's face as quickly as possible. But before they could do that, 2 police suddenly arrived and immediately detained the man while Soji took the stolen bag and returned it to the woman.

Souji: "This is yours, right ?"

Woman: "(Nodded) Mm, thanks."

Souji: "Doesn't matter. And remember my message, my grandmother once said, (While pointing His Hand Up)"Never be afraid of anything. Try to fight your fear, you will be free from suffering.""