Chapter 1

At the age of thirty, she was lucky enough to become one of the most popular writers in the United States, named Amelia Smith. She gained such popularity because of three novels she wrote over the years.

“True lover ends”, “The dead flower” and “The Floating feather” were her books. The launch ceremony of her fourth book “Be Brave to live” was held on this day. This book was her
writing about her real life. She had passed a time when living was a war. Life was not at all a flower bucket for her during those times when she was living through hurricanes.

She was inspired to write a book based on her life story by her own beloved readers. After she became a writer, the
newspapers mentioned about her difficult life before becoming a popular writer. The biggest influence she got from readers, was to write her life story in a book after she joined the television program called “telling the life story".

She finally decided to write her life story according to the requests of the readers. As its main result, she wrote the book “Be brave to live”.

She sits after finishing her book launch event. Amelia was very happy, she had learned a lesson through life. She had understood in life that she can stand up when she falls, she can laugh when she cries. She silently watches the people

moving in the hall. In the meantime, Sara, Amelia’s assistant, came with
a huge smile on her face.

“Miss Amelia…I took Mrs. Rowling to her car. She was really happy to be able to participate this event”

When Sara said that, Amelia looked at Sara happily.

“Yes, I am really happy too Sara… I never thought that a famous person like her, would attend my book launch. And all the work was beautiful even though it was charming.”

She said with an excited smile on her face.
A fullness that was greater than the beauty, she had in her youth. She had felt that these passing days were more beautiful than the past days. A bold woman’s personality combined with her beautiful face gave her a unique look.

At this time, without giving Sara a chance to say anything, a young lady came there in an amazement.

“Hi miss Amelia. I am Abigail”

She said and came closer to Amelia. Then she took Amelia’s hand and hold it tight.

“I am so glad to see you, Miss Amelia.”

Abigail said. Amelia was also holding Abigail’s arms. Sara looked at it silently.

“All the three books you wrote earlier, are in my book shelf. I am very excited to see and talk to you. You lost your
mother unexpectedly, you lost your lover whom you loved dearly. You must have cried a lot. But you endured it all by facing it bravely, and overcoming challenges. You are truly a hero to me.”

Amelia was silent for a moment at her words.

“My dear, the past is over. Now I have many people who love me. This love of yours keeps me alive and gives me
strength to live. So I will not feel alone”

“Yes, we will always be with you”

Abigail said happily.

“It is definitely a great strength for me”

Abigail then handed Amelia the book she was holding.

“Can I have your signature on this book?”

Abigail Asked more politely.

“Yes Sure”

Amelia took the book and signed it.

“So dear Abigail, take this book. I have included my signature here. Don’t forget to comment if you read this book and thank you so much for these few minutes you spent with me.”

Amelia said thinking of ending the conversation with her. Because another group of people had gathered there to talk with her.

Abigail wanted to talk more with Amelia but there she saw other people waiting to talk to Amelia. She realized that
she had to leave. Amelia walked into the crowd. Abigail stared it for a moment longer.

“Thank you very much Miss Amelia”

Abigail said loudly for Amelia who was in the crowd.
Amelia turned back and smiled at her.

That night, Abigail started reading the book...