𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

"ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ɪ ꜱᴍᴇʟʟ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ?"

═◈꒦꒷♡꒷꒦◈═

{Flashback}

I was turning 16 and my parents had allowed me to be home alone for the night with Billy and Stu. Only agreeing to this idea as they had known the duo for a while and were always respectful towards them and you, only teasing in good fun. They had rented some movies for us to watch, a new film being among them that had good reviews. Surprisingly there was only one horror movie within the 5 they chose. They had explained they wanted us to have a good laugh with some comedies before finishing with a classic horror movie they liked.

Billy had put a pizza into the oven before leaving to set up the TV for the night. I was told to stay seated and choose the order of movies we would be watching. They didn't want me working too hard on my birthday even if it was easy tasks. Stu sat beside me, entertaining me with funny faces and corny jokes. Stu and Casey had gotten together a couple of weeks ago, much to my dismay. I loved the duo in my house dearly but they each had their respective girlfriends. It didn't help that Casey didn't listen to anything I said and only came to me when she wanted something from me. She often hogged Stu's attention too, losing one of my best friends to my other forced best friend was the worst feeling ever. Considering the fact that Casey had moved to our friend group as well to spend more time with her boyfriend it meant I had to spend more time with her if I wanted to spend time with Stu. Billy's had his girlfriend for a while so I learned to deal with it, but with Stu hopping between various girls with blond hair it was clear he had a type for looks but not personality. It was harder to get used to that as he would go from shy and meek to loud and obnoxious in a couple of months.

Luckily Casey was busy with her parents tonight so I didn't have to worry about her attitude, I knew she planned it today to create an excuse to get away from me but it backfired on her when she realised her boyfriend was coming over, seeing her shocked and outraged face when I told her was the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. I nearly laughed loudly in her face but managed to muster up a polite smile before walking away.

Billy had put in my first choice and proceeded to sit beside me as he played the movie. We laughed loudly throughout most of it, the reviews didn't lie about how funny it was. However this also caused a problem, the pizza being left in the oven completely neglected. Over time more smoke flew into the living room over our heads. "Why do I smell something burning?" I asked suddenly. Billy paused the movie as they both started sniffing the air, a look of realisation came over his face before he rushes into the kitchen. Stu and I follow after him, seeing him wearing oven mitts and holding a tray where a very burnt pizza lay. He looked very disappointed in himself as he stared at it with slight sorrow and bashfulness. Stu starts cackling madly at the sight, I giggle slightly before telling him to put it on a chopping board to cool down before we throw it away. "Clearly we need to order some food in as we can't trust you to cook. I, however, will show you how to truly make popcorn," Stu states proudly, puffing out his chest in an exaggerated prideful manner. Billy scoffs a bit, a playful smile on his face. "We'll see about that, I'll order a pizza," Billy says, walking over to the phone. I left to sit on the couch, Billy joining me a couple of minutes later.

{Timeskip}

Smoke filled the air again, causing Billy to laugh a bit as we stood up to enter the kitchen again. On the stove there was a jiffy pop, or rather a massive flame. Stu stood beside it, watching it with an amazed and fearful expression. I sigh, laughing a bit as I put on an oven mitt, grabbing the handle and moving the fire to the sink, turning it on to put out the fire. The flame begins dying down, sizzling in protest. "So was the true way to make popcorn setting it ablaze or?" Billy says behind me, a cocky smile on his face. Stu glares at him before huffing and crossing his arms with a pout. "Let's agree that we don't tell my parents as they would never trust you round here again, and that we don't let you two cook," I say, trying to diffuse the tension. They both agree with bashful expressions.

••✧💀✧••

A/n

Oop this chapter is definitly me (Aj) trying to cook- 

Anyway, hope y'all have a great day.

~ Aj and Lia