Chapter 51

After 1 year

"Oh my god, Jinnie! Stop moving! I'm getting dizzy!" Hoseok said as Seokjin did not stop pacing back and forth in front of him.

"Hoseokie..." Seokjin looked at him with tears.

Hoseok suddenly panic. "Why are you crying?" He asked with widened eyes and went to Seokjin.

"Hoseokiiieeee! What if he changes his mind?" Seokjin suddenly asked.

"Seokjin, we're literally on the next room to his. He is just preparing for your wedding, too. Stop pacing before you ruin your wedding suit."

"But we haven't seen each other for almost 2 days." Seokjin said.

Hoseok did not know anymore what to say but good thing Jimin suddenly came in.

"What happened, baby? Why are you crying?" He asked Seokjin and hugged him.

"I miss Kookie. I haven't seen him for 2 days. What if he changes his mind and suddenly did not want to marry me anymore because he did not see me for 2 days?" Seokjin said.

Jimin wanted to laugh but tightened his lips to stop himself.

"Jinnie, you know how much he loves you, right?" Seokjin nodded. "He is in the other room, making sure that he is presentable for you when you get married to him. He is so excited to meet you in the aisle and celebrate your wedding together. I can assure you that he is excited for this wedding as much as you are and he also misses you. However, if you keep on crying and ruin your suit, it will only make it longer for the both of you to get married."

"He is excited to see me?"

"Of course he is." Jimin answered.

"Can we now start the wedding?" He asked innocently.

"Yes, baby. I actually came here to tell you that the ceremony should start in 10mins. However, since you were crying we'll have to fix your make up first." Jimin said, wiping Seokjin's tears. "You would want to look the most handsome when you start walking down there, right?"

Seokjin nodded and immediately went to the chair for his make up artist to fix his make up.

"Please hurry." He told the woman pleadingly. "My Kookie is waiting for me." He said.

"Thank you." Hoseok whispered to Jimin.

"You're welcome. I need to check on my Cein before Yoongi feeds him more. Message me if there anything more you need." Jimin said to Hoseok.

*************

"Dude, relax. As if you are going to pee anytime." Taehyung said to Jungkook as they stood up near the altar waiting for Seokjin.

"Man, this is Seokjin we're talking about. He's like the most precious diamond among all the diamonds and I'm freaking nervous if he'll even get down the aisle to meet me. I mean... who am I even kidding? I'm a no one and he's so high and what if he'll change his mind?"

"Then so be it." Taehyung said.

Jungkook glared at him.

"I'm kidding. Stop staring daggers into me. Look, Seokjin is head over heels in love with you. I am sure you know that by now. I don't see any reason for him to not be in this wedding. I heard from Jimin earlier that he misses you already. Damn, 2 days and he both of you are already going crazy." Taehyung commented.

Jungkook suddenly smiled at him. "Really? He misses me already?"

Taehyung shivered upon seeing the sudden smile on Jungkook's face. "This dude is crazy." He mumbled under his breath and Jungkook did not pay attention anymore to him as he waited for Seokjin to walk down the aisle.