Childhood Chapter 1

My name is Luna, I was 5 years old at the time it. It was the worst day ever it was my birthday, it was a beautiful sunny day, I thought the sun was smiling at me that morning.

But I was wrong.....

my mother opened the curtains and the sun hit my eyes "wake up angel~" my mother said with a singing tone. she was excited for my big day. "Hmm" I said with a yawn as I slowly got up and opened my eyes just to see the sun hit my eyes. "Come on now angel I picked out the cutest outfit for you for your big day." my mother said.

"Okay" I said with a small smile. she put me down and led me to my wardrobe to find my outfit on the chair.  My mother was helping me get dressed. After we went to the kitchen to get some breakfast which I saw decorations and the cake on the table.

"Wow!" I said as my eyes started to lit up with excitement.My favorite uncle who picked me up and threw me in the air then, caught me as I got down from his arms.

"Morning princess" my uncle said with a baby toned voice.

I giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Family's Pov:

After we sang happy birthday to Luna, Luna's mother cut the cake and gave it to the birthday girl, who was smiling so big and bright.Then, the rest of us got the cake from her mother, After words we all sat down and gave the presents to Luna to open. There was a knock on the front door.

"Mm? I wonder who that could be?" Uncle said as he was going to the door.

As my uncle was walking towards the door, it busted down onto the floor.

Everyone stopped in their tracks shocked. my uncle on the other hand was a veteran, he quickly grabbed his gun from out of his pants and aimed ready to pull the trigger.

"Bien, bien, bien est-ce que c'est ma charmante famille ?" unknown said with an evil grin.
(Well, well, well is it my lovely family)

Everyone went silent and stared at the man that had tattoos all over his arms one in which, one stuck out the most my mother's name 'Lena' on his arm before anyone said anything. My uncle grabbed his gun to his hand and pulled the trigger. In which shot him in his arm. Then, the man shot at my uncle in his chest and he fell on the floor blood going everywhere. I heard my uncle crying in pain.

"COURSEZ!" My uncle screamed and quickly shot him in his leg. (RUN!)

My mom snapped out and didn't waste any time, she quickly grabbed me and ran me in her room locking the both of us in. I could hear yelling and loud bangs my mother hugged me tightly and started to sob. 

.................................

It went silent..

Hi there this is my first time making a story I would appreciate it if y'all like this and let me know if  or if I should do something different about this ! Ps. I forgot to mention the picture I'm using is from Pinterest and said to be •Angellx• art credits for them. 😁