SIX

Jungkook

After an hour of swimming and making out in the pool, Jin suggested we head inside to clean up and find something for dinner. "Let's get you into the shower so that you are clean for me", he says. Stripping off my wet trunks, I stepped under the hot shower, washing all the chlorine off my body. I also make sure to clean the important parts of myself, hoping Jin will take me tonight and make me his fully. I have been in here too long, and the water is starting to turn cold. I wrap a towel around my waste, brush my teeth, and rub lotion on my skin.

I walk into the kitchen, and the smells coming from the oven are fabulous. "It smells so good, what is that", I ask. "I remember a young kid who used to beg his mom to make him meat and potatoes for dinner almost every night. So, I am making you meat and potatoes for dinner", Jin says leaning against the counter. I am on him in seconds flat, "you remember that." He holds me in his arms and presses him forehead against mine, "I do, I remember a lot about you Jungkook." I can't help the blush on my cheeks but crash my lips to his again.

Namjoon

"One of Yoongi's men says that someone keeps coming by the house. I think Robert has more resources than we gave him credit for", I tell my dad. "We need to get word to Jin and Jungkook, so that they are aware and maybe Hoseok can add more security", my dad says. I call Yoongi, because he is actually in Italy with Jin and my brother, I need to have him let them know that Robert is more dangerous than we thought. 

Seokjin

After eating and cleaning up the dishes, Jungkook and I settle in with a movie and a big comfortable couch. When I hear the knock on the door, I am immediately on alert. "Stay here", I tell Jungkook. "Jin", he says, hearing the fear in his voice. I walk closer to the door, and that's when I hear, "Seokjin, it's me." Fucking Yoongi. I check the peep hole to confirm and open the door for him. We hug, "what are you doing here." "I am Hoseok's head of security, where else would I be. You are damn right I'd be here. Especially if you are involved", he says. I roll my eyes, throwing my arm around his shoulders.

"Yoongi hyung", Jungkook says, jumping up and hugging him. "Hey Kook", he says hugging him back. "I came to warn you guys that Robert is turning out to be a formidable adversary. He has been staking out the Jeon house and he has people looking for you. We have thrown them off the scent a few times already, but I don't think it will take long for them to find you two", he explains. "Do you think we should leave", I ask. "I think you should live your life, go back home and start your life together. We have enough security that no one, especially that little twit Robert can't even get passed", 

"I think we will stay a little longer and enjoy our honeymoon, then we will head back home", I say. "I wanted to talk to you about Hoseok's microchip", Yoongi says. "You mean putting one in Jungkook", I ask looking at my husband. His eyes grow wide, and he looks terrified. I chuckle, "it's a small tracking device that's inserted under the skin. It will help me find you if anything ever happens. We all have one", I say, holding my hand out to him. "Where", he asks. I run my finger over the area the device sits, "right here, you can't even feel it." 

"I want one, I want you to know where I am always", I say abruptly. Jin laughs, "okay baby, Yoongi will get you one." "Alright, I will leave you newlyweds alone. Remember, there are men surrounding the house. If anything happens, contact me immediately", Yoongi says. After Yoongi leaves Jin takes my hand and leads me to the bedroom. Caressing my cheek with his thumb he softly says, "if you are not ready, I will just hold you. You have been through a lot and I don't want you to feel rushed."

A tear escapes my eye, but Jin catches it with his lips. "Why the tears", he asks. "No one has ever cared for me like you do. Joon and dad are great, but they never understood me", he says sniffling. "Jungkook, I have always cared about you, I just couldn't show it to much or Namjoon would have caught on", I say. He laughs, "he was always so overprotective." I rub my thumb over his cheek, "not as protective as I will be."  He shudders, "make me yours Seokjin. Make it so no other man will ever compare to you."

His words send  me into a spiral, I crash my lips to his and force my tongue into his mouth. He opens wider allowing me to invade his mouth. "On your knees baby boy", I command. "Yes Sir", he says smiling. He drops to knees and unbuckles my belt, yanking my pants and boxers down my legs. His eyes widen and he licks his lips. "Like what you see baby", I say. "Very much Sir, you are very blessed", he moans. I laugh and lift his chin to look at me, "you are way to adorable."

He grabs my cock with both hands and licks the slit, "wow you taste so good Sir." He sucked the head into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. I leaned back against the door because I didnt think Id be able to stand when he took me to the back of his throat. "Damn baby, you are going to make me cum", I groan. I made him stand and kissed him until we hit the bed and fell on it. "You are way to good at giving head baby boy", I say. He purrs, "thank you Sir." 

I undress him and then myself, seeing his beautiful body makes my mouth water. "Wow, I am one lucky guy, my husband is gorgeous when he's naked", I say staring at him. He blushes a deep red, "not as lucky as me." Before getting on the bed I grab the lube and condom. Laying next to him, I kiss him, savoring his flavor. I slide my hand down his side, over his thigh and grab his ass cheek. Bringing his leg to lay over my hip. I squeeze some lube on my fingers and run them up his crack till I find his hole.

"You are so beautiful Jungkook", I whisper against his lips. "You dont mean that", he says shyly. "I do mean it, the most beautiful person I've ever seen", I say. He whimpers, taking my mouth again in a hot kiss. I nipped and sucked at the soft smooth skin of his neck, and shoulder, all the while I am fingering him open. "Oh my god Jin, right there. I am going to cum", he moans loudly. I pull my fingers out and he whines, trying to bring my hand back to his  hole.

"You will cum when I am inside of you baby boy", I say forcefully. His eyes light up, "yes Sir."