The Sock Wrestle (Jai Brooks imagine) WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT!!!

"Y/N you ready?" Beau asked from outside your bedroom door. You could tell by his tone of voice that he was getting impatient. "Wait a sec, just doing my hair." You replied.
"We are filming a Daresundays not a fucking photoshoot!" He said. You opened the door to see Beau with his back leaning against the wall. "Finally!" Beau laughed.

You and Beau walked out of the house to see that the drive way was already set up for the Daresundays video. You were so excited to be the special guest in the new Daresundays. It was called Sock Wrestling.

James was filming as he didn't want to take part. Luke was out shopping with his girlfriend Kiana. You, Jai, Beau and Daniel would battle it out to crown the champion of this week's Daresundays.

"Let's get started." Daniel said. You and the boys stood in a line and James started recording. The boys said their famous intro. "Hey guys, we're the Janoskians!"
"Oh shit, we are Daresundays today aren't we?" Jai laughed. You giggled at his smile. "Fuck it," Beau continued, "And today we are doing sock wrestling!"
"But there's a twist on this week's Daresundays. We have a special guest! My beautiful girlfriend Y/N!" Jai announced as he walked up to you and kissed your cheek gently. You blushed and smiled to yourself. Jai stood next you as Beau explained the rules. You didn't listen because you couldn't stop staring at your boyfriend (Jai). His smile was your world. His laugh was your favourite song.

"First up is Daniel and Jai!" Beau shouted. They both put a sock on one of their feet and pulled it up as high as they could. They were on opposite sides of the mat on their knees. You and Beau each had a bucket of water and stood beside the mat to supervise the wrestling match.

"3, 2, 1 GO!" Beau shouted. Jai instantly leaned towards Daniel to grab his foot but Daniel swurved out of his direction. You and Beau poured the bucket of water over Jai and Daniel to make the game even harder. Daniel grabbed Jai's leg and and tugged it towards him. Meanwhile, Jai had managed to pull Daniel's sock off of his foot. The first round was complete.

"Winner is Jai!" You shouted. Patting him on the back to congratulate him. "Next up is Y/N and me!" Beau smiled.

You each pulled on a sock and faced each other on opposite sides of the mat. "May the best person win." Beau said to you, he was always competitive when it came to Daresundays. "I plan to." You teased. He glared at you, but smiled at the same time.

"3, 2, 1 GO!" Jai yelled. Beau tried to grab your foot but you pushed his arms away from you. You could then feel the cold water from the bucket being poured on to you making the mat both slippery and soggy. You managed to get hold of Beau's foot but he removed it from your grasp. You pushed him onto his back and sat on his body, pinning him to the ground. You grabbed his foot and removed the sock.

"Winner is Y/N!" Jai shouted, "Now it's Loser vs. Loser." Beau and Daniel prepared themselves for the wrestle. You heard your phone ringtone on the other side of the drive way. You ran up to it and saw that Lucy, your best friend, was calling you. You answered it and gestured towards Jai to continue without you. "Hey Y/N! How are you?" Lucy said.
"I'm good thanks. You?"
"Yeah, great!" Lucy responded.
"Sorry, I can't talk now. I'm filiming a Daresundays." You said "Oh okay. Sorry, see you later."
"Bye." You hung up.

You ran back over to the mat where the boys were and saw that Daniel had won the match between him and Beau. " Next is the Grand Final! Jai and Y/N will battle it out to win this week's Daresundays." Beau screamed.

James lead you away from the boys and asked if you had any tactics. "My technique is to make Jai think that he is winning and then go in for the kill." You said, competitively, "I am winning this thing!" James then lead Jai away and asked him the same question. You didn't hear because Jai whispered it. He looked serious and determined. It was hot.

You prepared yourself and waited for Beau to say go. "GO!" he shouted.  Jai slid across the mat and grabbed your leg. You acted as if you were weak and vulnerable and let him. He touched your foot then you swung your body around and sat in his back. He was lying with his stomach on the mat and tried to turn over but you wouldn't let him. All of a sudden Jai turned his body over and grabbed you. His hand landed upon you boob. He realised what he just touched and let go. He then grabbed you with both hands by the waist and pulled you towards him. He stared at you seductively and moved his lips towards yours. You closed your eyes and let him press his lips on yours. You gently kissed him back and slowly reached for his foot. He pulled you closer and began to kiss you harder. You grabbed hold of his foot and yanked the sock off of it.

He stopped kissing you and yelled, "You sneaky bitch!"
"You should have been more focused." You teased.
"I find it hard to focus when you are so beautiful." His every syllable flirted. He then kissed you again and grabbed your neck to pull you in closer. "You're a sexy cunt." He whispered in your ear.
"No, I'm your sexy cunt." You replied, smiling.