stupid colors

It was a dreary Monday morning when I was practically running from her house to my 10 am class. I don't know why I decided it was a good idea to link up with my ex last night, but I had accidentally slept over at her place, and we both forgot to set an alarm for the morning.

Well, that's a major rule I had made for myself broken, do not sleep over at their house if you are only there for a quick link.

Damn, I'm such a fuck up, I can't even follow my own rules.

I finally found my way into my 10 am math lecture five minutes late, but, hey, at least I made it.

The downside to this was that there was only one spot left to sit, The upside is that it was next to this girl I've had a crush on since the beginning of the semester.

"Hey!" I said to her quietly.

She waved, "wow, it looks like you had quite the night last night," she said with a smirk.

"Huh?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Your hair—"

fuck

I knew I forgot to do something this morning

"—is beyond bedhead. That shit is straight-up sex hair," she says nonchalantly.

I blushed

damn

why the fuck is she all up in my business like that?

"Damn, you wish it was you, huh, mamas?" I asked, trying to cover up my embarrassment.

"Girls?" Our professor Mr. Johnson said, looking at us with a quirked-up eyebrow.

"Yes, sir?" I asked, trying not to get into any more trouble.

"If you're done with your conversation, I would like to continue class," he finished.

"Yes, Professor, sorry about that, you can continue teaching us" my partner, Evelyn, replied.

"Psst. what page are we on?" I whispered to her.

"We're on page 53," she responded.

"Thank you," I mouthed.

The class went on as per usual, the professor teaching and me barely paying attention. It's a good thing this professor doesn't randomly call you out to answer questions. I did notice that Evelyn took some notes during the class. Class ended quicker than I thought it would

"Hey, mamas," I say to Evelyn, trying to catch her attention before she leaves.

She turns to me, "I have a name," she replies.

I smirk while biting my bottom lip, "and I have a number," I respond.

"And what would I do with that, babes?" Evelyn questions.

"Put it in your phone, obviously" I roll my eyes.

"And why would I do that?" She presses.

Oh my god, she's getting on my nerves can't she just make this quick and easy for me.

"To ask about the weather, what else," I replied sarcastically, getting frustrated towards the end.

"Woah, babes calm down," she said, putting her arms up in surrender.

"I was hoping we could do some homework together sometime," I responded quietly, looking down at my forces.

dam

I gotta clean them soon.

Evelyn takes my chin in her hand and lifts it. "What was that, babes?"

"I was just hoping we could do homework together sometime" I replied, scratching the back of my head.