Lovely Night

I'm so tired Branch said laying down on his bed letting out a yawn.
I wonder how Poppy's feeling she's been acting wired lately Branch thought worrying about his girlfriend.
Let's hope she's okay Branch said to himself about to sleep only to see Poppy standing there watching him.
Hi Branch Poppy said smiling blushing deeply red.
AHHH POPPY what the hell you scared me Branch said jumping off the bed.
Sorry Branch I just couldn't get enough sleep Poppy said still blushing fully red.
What's wrong sweetie? Branch asked with a curious look on his face.
Well I umm Branch we've been dating since we first met and I want our relationship to go on the next level Poppy said looking down at Branch's pants.
What do you mean the next level? Branch asked blushing like crazy.
I mean I want to have sex with you Poppy said it out loud.
Branch couldn't help but blushed deeply red.
So can we? Poppy asked giving Branch the cute puppy eyes.
Okay but let's try to keep our voices down alright Branch said.
Okay Poppy said smiling laying down on the bed.
Branch smiled and got on top of Poppy.
Poppy blushed letting out a playful growl.
Branch smiled and began to kiss Poppy's neck.
Branch ohh~ Poppy moaned quietly wrapping her arms around Branch.
Branch puts his hands on Poppy's panties and started pulling them down and toss it on the floor.
Poppy blushed as she began to remove Branch's shirt.
Wow Branch you got nice abs rawr~ Poppy said seductively licking her lips.
Thanks sweetheart Branch said kissing Poppy on the lips.
Poppy moaned feeling Branch's tongue swirling inside.
They stopped for a moment catching air before continuing their fun.
Poppy got up and started removing her night gown tossing it on the floor. She began to remove her bra and placed it on the floor as well.
Branch blushed as he removed his pants and boxers tossing them on the floor.
He pushed Poppy on the bed once more making Poppy blush like crazy again.
Poppy spread her legs revealing her shaved pussy.
You're ready darling?~ Branch asked.
Yes~ Poppy said gripping the bedsheets as the music started playing.

Branch began to enter inside of Poppy making her sequel in pain.
Are you okay Poppy? Branch asked slowly pulling out.
Yes Branch I'm f-fine please keep going Poppy said gripping the sheets tighter.
Okay Branch nodded as he begin to thrust slowly.
Ahh~ Poppy moaned wrapping her legs around Branch.
Mmmf~ Branch groaned licking Poppy's nipples from her breast.
Ohh god Branch mmm~ Poppy moaned arching herself back feeling the pleasure.
Branch began to pick up speed making Poppy scream a little louder.
Ahhhh fuck yes Branch right there ohhh~ Poppy said moaning in pleasure.
Aghhh fuck Poppy y-you're so f-fucking t-tight ahhh~ Branch said moaning in pleasure going really faster and harder.
AHHHHH BRANCH YES FUCK ME MAKE ME YOURS AHHHH~ Poppy moaned loudly feeling her cum spreading all over Branch's cock.
AHHHHH POPPY I'M CUMMING~ Branch said filling up Poppy with his seed.
Ohhh yes fill me baby ahhh~ Poppy said letting out a final moan.
Branch pulled out of Poppy and lie down.
Wow that was amazing Branch said panting.
Yeah it really was thank you Branchy Poppy said wrapping her arms around Branch and fell asleep.
You're welcome honey Branch said kissing Poppy on the forehead letting out a yawn.
Looks like you two enjoyed yourselves Branch gasped and saw Veneer standing there.
What the Veneer how did you what are you doing out of bed? Branch asked blushing with embarrassment.
Well you invited me to sleep in Veneer said rubbing his eyes.
Oh shit I forgot that you're here god just go back to sleep okay Branch said.
Okay Veneer said heading upstairs to his room.
That was awkward Branch said letting out a yawn wrapping his arms around Poppy and fell asleep in peace.