Time of your life

You wake up with a small gasp. the sound of the tour bus windshield wipers and heavy rain falling on the window.

"Hey." Billie says as he pulls you closer to him, giving you a kiss on your temple. "You okay?" He asks concerned as he runs his fingers through your hair.

"Yeah." you said. "Just a bad dream." You sighed thinking about these nightmares you have been having on occasion since you left the abusive relationship with your ex.

Billie runs his hands softly up and down your back and you fall asleep again.

"Wake up bitchesssss....coffees on, we made it to New York. Let's check into the hotel!" Tre announced waking everyone up from their slumber.

You stretched out your arms. "Oh man, I could sleep all day." You said yawning.

"That's not the rockstar life baby!" Tre said playing air guitar sticking his tongue out.

You shook your head and giggled.

After everybody had gotten ready for the day and grabbed some coffee, everyone gathered outside of the tour bus, the driver unloaded suitcases and you all walked into the hotel. This place was stunning.
Tre and Billie walked over to the desk to check in.

You stayed with the suitcases in the huge lobby along with Mike, Britney, and Sara.

"I like your outfit." Sara said and smiled at you.

"Oh thanks!" You said shyly and smiled. You were wearing your favorite pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a plain black shirt and a pair of black converse, Your hair was up in a high messy bun, long loose strands hang at the sides.

You and Sara were making small talk while Britney and Mike were video chatting with who you think may have been their children.

"Here's your room key." Billie smirked and handed you a key card. "Let's bring our stuff inside?" he suggested.

You all headed over to the elevators. "Meet tonight at the stadium for 8pm." Billie said. Mike and Tre nodded and you all went your separate ways.

Billie opened your hotel room door. The inside was gorgeous. The king sized bed had clean crisp sheets, the bathroom had a huge walk in shower and a jacuzzi with a TV inside of the mirror, the room itself had a huge TV, a mini fridge, and a mini bar.
The view of the city was amazing from the enormous ceiling to floor windows. You stood in amazement looking out of them.

"You want to explore the city?" Billie asked.

"Yes, that sounds great!" You replied.

"I have a rental outside, let's head out." He said with a smirk.

He intertwined your arm with his and you both walked down the hallway back to the lobby and outside.

A gorgeous white corvette stingray with black leather seats was parked out front of the hotel. He opened the front passenger door and let you in and he walked over to the driver side to sit.
He started up the car, revving the engine and adjusted the mirrors driving off as he held your hand.

"You like classic cars?" You asked and remembered his classic Chevy tattoo while you two were having sex. How amazing he felt inside of you and how you traced the tattoo with your fingers.

"I love them. I collect them. My first one was a 1962 Ford Fairlane." He said smiling. He continued to talk a bit about which cars were his favorite.

You both talked non stop and listened to classic rock and roll music while cruising the streets of New York.
Traffic sucked of course. But it was so nice to have a genuine conversation with someone intelligent and who wasn't super into himself.