Prologue: How did this happen?

˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚.🎀༘⋆

Welcome readers, to the beginning of the story. Enjoy the story! Oh also, my writing style will be different here. 

NOTE BEFORE READING READING THE STORY! 

They are all in Senior High School in the present timeline, and their ages are between 18 - 19 now. There might be some cuss words, angst, and mature content such as blood and torture-

Please be reminded that this is MY AU ( Alternative Universe ). I do not own PJ Mask and my friends OC's. I only own my OC's. If you do not wish to read this then don't, I do not want to get any hate comments, so I am kindly asking those readers who do not like my story to scroll off since I am doing these stories for my fans. If any of you have questions about my stories then feel free to ask me! 

You may begin reading now! Enjoy!

3rd Person's POV:

Once upon a time, long ago. There was the prince of Crystal Kingdom named Crimson (Jewel's Father) and while exploring the city, he met a beautiful girl named Divine (Jewel's Mother). Now you all must be wondering, did they have a forbidden love story with royals who weren't allowed to be in love with commoners? Pft, things are different in the Crystal Kingdom. There's no such thing as keeping the royal blood. Crimson and Divine started to get to know each other, and slowly they began to get closer. Soon they became lovers and they got married. They now have two kids named Oliver Kyle Star and Crystal Jewel Star. Divine then finds out about the death of her friend Amythia and her husband. Divine discovers they have a child and decides to take them in. 

Oh, this is based on what people believe. So expect some details to be wrong

Now that you know about Jewel's parents' story, let us discover what happened before the Catlette tale and why Jewel's beloved sister, Zafiro, was sent to the "Dark Realm". 

Jewel's POV:

I ran towards the throne room of the Crystal Kingdom, James and the rest had already evacuated the citizens. The place has gotten so much darker, the palace has turned dark purple, many guards and maids have been injured and many pictures, vases, and glass have been destroyed. I opened the doors to the throne room, I widened my eyes in horror. Zafiro...what has she done? Why does she look different? 

"Zafiro.." I looked at her as I saw her sitting on the throne, holding a sword and spinning it. She looked at me and smirked. "Hello, dear sister..."

She stood up and walked over to me. "Like what I did to the place? I figured the place needed decorating" She says with a laugh, I stepped back and glared at her. "What is the meaning of this sister!? Why have you done this!?" I yelled at her. Zafiro glared at me back and placed a hand on her waist.

"Why do you think I have done this, dear sister" Zafiro says as she walks closer to me while I step back. "I have done this because of the cruelty of the people here! The lies your parents told me! As well as how people view ME as a monster!" She yells. I widened my eyes, has she always felt this? Isolation, insecurity, neglect, and rejection. I didn't know. Wait...I looked at her confused. "What do you mean my parents? We're sisters..." I said with a frown. 

"Jewel, Jewel, Jewel...we are not blood-related," Zafiro says calmly but I felt a dark tone. I widened my eyes and started thinking about how and what she meant. "How is that-" I said but she raised her hand and cut me off. "My biological parents died at a war, your mother was friends with my mother and there, she adopted me. Sadly though your father disapproves of me and doubts me. I mean, why else would he lock me up" She says but this time I cut her off.