Chapter 1

The reboot of this story...

"GOD"

Is the Only

Who save us

Welcome guys, this is your author, who got the motivation to write for you guys, and I will delete the older version of my story so you can focus on the newer version or I just draft it

Anyway, enjoy the story, please forgive my grammar.

They say, there is a man, who likes to see the stars in the sky and he made a wish for the stars

They say, there is a man, who likes to see the stars in the sky and he made a wish for the stars. And whisper in the air 'I want to be....'

A man suddenly woke up from the noise of his alarm clock.

"God, my head hurts" He thinks that he got too drunk at the bar. Because his girlfriend broke up with him.

"That hurts a lot" He sneezes and goes to the shower to change" 

He was now in his room screaming in pain because of his headache, he got up and went to the bathroom and have a shower.

After that, he goes to the kitchen to drink ginger tea to help his headache get better, and he cooks some breakfast.

And eats his breakfast alone again, well your parents do not have a care in the world. And see you as an object, you plan to live alone. At a young age, you are 25 years old, and the second youngest player in the U-20 Russia.

You play any sports because of boredom and you rock them all, they say, you are The God of Kings, the chosen one. (M/n L/n) The only, God of Kings.

While you are eating, you open your book mail and see the FIBA that you invited to watch the U-20 vs Blue Lock game you are interested and search blue Lock project and see it's like the old project of Αγγλικά in Greece in 2004.