14. The Grand Anniversary Soirée

.

.

.

Versace ~ Dior ~ Prada ~ Chanel

"Ughhh" being annoyed, Emilia huffed.

Time was already slipping out of her hand. Guests from all over the globe had already arrived and here she was still stuck in front of the mirror, doing 'this or that', could not even decide which brand to wear. The grand arrangements were all in her sister's honour, she could not afford to look anything less than perfect. Reporters and photographers from all the leading media outlets and magazines will be present at the party down the hall. Emilia was more than just excited to be part of this once in a lifetime experience, she was determined to shine.

Wasting not any more of her precious time, she finally decided on the royal blue gown and slipped into it.

Once her makeup felt flawless, her dress impeccable, Jimmy Choo shoes shining in elegance and the pieces of jewellery sparkling, Emilia took a deep breath, she was ready. With a final look in the mirror, she approached her sister's room.

.

Rosalia was standing in the centre of the deluxe dressing room with a hefty amount of helpers buzzing around her with a flurry of activity, each focusing on their specific task. Her customised dress for the grand evening was a masterpiece of design - a deep emerald green gown adorned with delicate and detailed beadwork all over complementing her curves and her striking features.

Three hair dressers were setting each strand of her hair that was cascading down her back with diamond encrusted hair pins leaving some soft tendrils framing her face and making her look absolutely regal.

Two ladies were carefully adjusting the laces and satin of her gown when another two of them were putting a statement neck piece made of emerald and diamond complementing her gown. To complete the look matching earrings and a bracelet were put meticulously to enhance her natural elegance. With the help of them, Rose slipped into a pair of crystal-crafted stiletto heels in shimmering gold colour.

After what felt like an eternity to her, the makeup artists, renowned for their expertise, gave her the final touch of charisma. If elegance had any face that night, it was Rose. As she took a moment to survey herself into the mirror, Rose realised why they are considered artists, they entirely moulded her to perfection, for a moment even Rose could not believe that she is the same girl dwelling with sleepless nights, anorexia, anxiety attacks and emotional deviation. Every detail, from her gown to her jewelry to her makeup was perfect and terrifically graceful. Emilia could not help but squeal in excitement, this may be beyond any of Emilia's imagination but exactly how she wanted her sister to flourish.

With her helpers approval when Rose stepped out of her room, she met Kevin in a custom-tailored tuxedo, designed to perfectly complement Rosalia's extravagant ensemble. His immaculately fitted black tuxedo with satin lapels in deep emerald green and his subtle cufflinks adorned in small emerald stones were bearing the grace of their co-ordinated sophistication. His shoes were classic black coloured lather Oxfords.

As Kevin ran his fingers over his slick neatly combed-back hair, he glanced at Rosalia, ever immersed with her breathtaking beauty, he was absolutely ready to escort Rose to their grand anniversary soirée.

When they together descended the flight of stairs to the opulent hall room with coordinated steps cameras began flashing at an incessant rate causing Rose to hold onto Kevin's arm tightly, it was blinding her visions at this rate. The guests turned captivated by their commanding presence, Rose and Kevin, together they were embodiments of grace and grandeur, indeed.